Oh yay. It’s another Big Brother 15 racism supercut. Except this time, it’s not Aaryn or Gina Marie letting loose with the inappropriate insults, it’s the bossy Amanda Zuckerman, making the inappropriate remarks.
I am completely shocked at the things these houseguests say in front of a camera. I can only believe that they find their remarks completely innocent and appropriate. Aaryn herself has said time and time again that she’s not a racist so…
The thing about Amanda is that she’s completely flown under the racism radar, while Aaryn, Gina Marie and Spencer have born the brunt of America’s rath. After you watch the supercut, you will definitely be asking yourself why she’s gotten off scot-free. Does her showmance with the loveable Macrae buffer the hate? Or has Amanda’s outsider status (not part of the “mean girls” clique) protected her from being a target of not only America but the producers as well.
Here are a few highlights.
- Cutting a fellow houseguest’s throat and raping her limp body
- Puerto Ricans don’t shower and smell bad (she was kidding here, but still not nice)
- She was disgusted when a black houseguest, Candice, wore her bandana on her “greasy-ass, nappy-hair head”
- She said Candice probably tasted like cocoa and watermelon (again, she was kidding. But…really?)
- She also said Helen (who is Asian) probably tasted like won ton soup and egg rolls
- Repeatedly refers to a gay houseguest, Andy as queer, fairy, f*ggoty ann/andy, and kermit the f*g.
- Talks about knocking another houseguest’s teeth out to give someone better oral sex
- Refers to another houseguest as talking “like she has fucking autism” and calls her retarded countless times
- Says she wants to kill another houseguest with a sharpened butter knife
She also loves the word c*nt. Lovely.