Which 4 contestants will advance to the semi-finals? Live blogging the America’s Got Talent results show! Will.i.Am and Cirque Du Soleil perform.
RESULTS: Sharice and Maurice, The Scott Brothers, David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, advance via AMERICA . EDON Advances via JUDGES CHOICE.
ZERO surprises tonight.
We get straight to the eliminations
Michael Nejad, Shanice and Maurice Hayes and Nikki Jensen are up first.
- Shanice and Maurice ADVANCE
- Michael Nejad and Nikki Jensen are ELIMINATED
The cast of Cirque Du Soleil Zarkana perform.
The Scott Brothers, Lil Star and 787 Crew take the stage. – Sharon thinks it’s too close to call. Howie agrees with America’s choice. Howard doesn’t think the singers will necessarily be on top this year (Oh. Yes they will).
- The Scott Brothers ADVANCE.
- Lil Star and 787 Crew are ELIMINATED
The next group! David Garibaldi and his CMYKs, Jarrett and Raja, and American BMX Stunt Team. Howie realizes the the BMX act didn’t translate to TV well. He likes the illusionists, thinks the booing was unfair. Howard predicts David Garaaldi could take the whole thing.
- David Garibaldi and his CMYKs ADVANCE
- Jarett and Raja and American BMX Stunt Team are ELIMINATED.
Will.i.Am performs “This is Love” with Eva Simons
Edon, Todd Oliver, Distinguished Men of Brass are next! The judges decide who goes through, and picks and act to go home right away. DMOB are eliminated by the judges.
Edon and Todd Oliver remain. The judges will choose who advances. They each have to explain to the judges why they deserve to stay. “Talking dogs make people laugh,” says Todd. NOT YOURS!
Howie Mandel – Edon
Howard Stern – Edon (Despite thinking he’s too young
Sharon – Doesn’t matter! But she would have chosen Edon
- Distinguished Men of Brass are ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY BY THE JUDGES
- Todd Oliver is ELIMINATED
- Edon IS CHOSEN TO ADVANCE BY THE JUDGES