Here is my prediction for the X Factor Top 6. It’s tentative, because I’m only really sure of the Top 2–Carly Rose Sonenclar and Tate Stevens. Any of the remaining contestants could wind up singing for their lives tonight.
You might think CeCe Frey will finally hit the road, but I’m not so sure. The flamboyant singer is the only remaining finalist on Demi Lovato’s team. If CeCe doesn’t have a strong fan base, Demi sure does. She spent all of last night begging her 10m+ twitter fans to vote and returning their tweets (Ugh, I finally had to turn that shiz off). One returned tweet said essentially, “I don’t know who I voted for, but I went and did it anyway.” So yeah, the Lovatics may save CeCe’s butt this week.
As hard as Simon has been pushing Emblem3, their performances were really uneven this week. They could even be a surprise instant elimination. I wouldn’t be completely shocked if they had to sing for their lives. Fifth Harmony and Diamond White stepped it up this week. The former has fans, the latter not so much. It may be a little too late for Diamond.
Check out the poll results! One of Tate Stevens’ performances is dead last. CeCe and Fifth Harmony are ranking pretty high.
There are lots of variables to be considered this week. I think the night could produce some surprises.
My Power List
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar
2. Tate Stevens
3. Fifth Harmony
5. CeCe Frey
6. Diamond White
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar – 49.17%
2. Fifth Harmony – 15.62%
3. CeCe Frey – 12.38%
4. Tate Stevens – 11.46%
5. Emblem3 – 7.12%
6. Diamond WHite – 4.25%
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar – As Long As You Love Me – 33.o4%
2. Fifth Harmony – Give Your Heart a Break – 20.87%
3. Carly Rose Sonenclar – If I Were a Boy – 13.33%
4. Tate Stevens – If Tomorrow Never Comes – 10.14%
5. CeCe Frey – Edge of Glory – 7.7%
6. Emblem3 – Forever Young – 4.06%
7. CeCe Frey – Part of Me – 3.96%
8. Diamond White – Diamonds – 1.93%
9. Emblem3 – Just The Way You Are – 1.35%
10. Diamond White – It’s a Man’s World – 1.26%
11. Fifth Harmony – Set Fire to the Rain – 1.16%
11. Tate Stevens – Living on a Prayer – 1.06%
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Petitioners Want Adam Lambert off Singapore NYE Show - 11/28/2015
- Concert Schedule: Phillip Phillips, Chris Jamison - 11/28/2015
- Headlines: Kat McPhee Co-Hosts Super Bowl Special - 11/28/2015