The 3rd season of Gone Country debuts on Saturday, January 24th, featuring Season 1 runner-up Justin Guarini.
Joining him in this season’s cast are 80’s singer Taylor Dane, grand master funk George Clinton, drummer Sheila E., Monkee Micky Dolenz, former Miss USA Tara Conner, and actor Richard Grieco.
I may actually watch this. George Clinton and Micky Dolenz FTW!
Justin’s got a whole lotta other stuff going on right now, too. Here is his schedule:
- Mondays – Justin hosts The Justin Guarini Show on BlogTalkRadio.com, 9 PM ET
- Tuesdays – Justin Vlogs about Idol for Fancast.com. Justin is featured in a weekly segment on EXTRA commenting on AI.
- Wednesdays – Justin Vlogs about Idol for Fancast.com. Justin is featured in a weekly segment on EXTRA commenting on AI. Justin co-hosts Idol Tonight beginning in March, 7:00 PM on the TV Guide Network
- Fridays – Justin co-hosts Idol Wrap on the TV Guide Network, 8 pm.
- Saturdays – Gone Country, CMT, 8 pm.
Check out the trailer for Gone Country, after the Jump…
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Spoilers Week 10 – Nomination Results - 08/28/2015
- Concert Schedule: American Idol Live Ends Run in Riverside - 08/28/2015
- Danielle Bradbery Drops “Friend Zone” (AUDIO) - 08/28/2015