- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
The usual suspects, Ford, AT&T and Coca-Cola are returning to American Idol as sponsors. That’s a good sign. Read the press announcement below.
Hopefully, the winner and runner-up will get new Fords as prizes! Also, hooray for massive text-messaging via AT&%. Plus, no Coke cups at the judges’ table would have been a sad placement indeed. 3 cheers for product placement! Ha.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY, COCA-COLA AND AT&T RETURN AS OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF THE 12TH SEASON OF “AMERICAN IDOL”
Two-Night Season Premiere Begins Tonight on FOX
Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX); 19 Entertainment Ltd., a division of Core Media Group; and FremantleMedia North America today announced that Ford Motor Company, Coca-Cola and AT&T will return as official sponsors for the 12th season of AMERICAN IDOL.
Hosted by Ryan Seacrest and featuring judges Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban, AMERICAN IDOL kicks off its 12th season with a two-night premiere event airing tonight (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday, Jan. 17 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Ford returns as the official automotive sponsor of AMERICAN IDOL. As a leading partner since the show’s debut in 2002, Ford will continue to engage AMERICAN IDOL fans with unique and exclusive content throughout the upcoming season. Once again, Ford vehicles and the AMERICAN IDOL finalists will be featured in weekly Thursday night segments. This original content, along with other exclusive Ford content featuring the finalists, will also be available on www.americanidol.com. In addition, Ford will launch an all-new online promotion, offering fans a chance to win an AMERICAN IDOL prize package. More details will be announced shortly.
AMERICAN IDOL will continue to serve as a key platform for a variety of Ford vehicles and will award a brand-new vehicle to both the runner-up and Season 12 winner.
For the 12th season of AMERICAN IDOL, Coca-Cola is bringing back the popular Perfect Harmony program for its third edition. This year, as part of the program, they are giving fans, including teens, the opportunity to once again help an award-winning artist not only write a hit song, but also help mold and shape various aspects of his/her AMERICAN IDOL finale performance.
Throughout the AMERICAN IDOL season, consumers redeeming Coca-Cola My Coke Rewards packaging codes at mycokerewards.com have a chance toinstantly win prizes, such as the new Coca-Cola AMERICAN IDOL® cup and trips to the show’s finale. Other activities designed to enhance the AMERICAN IDOL experience will be featured in a variety of retail outlets across the country. In addition, Coca-Cola will share exclusive behind-the-scenes content online at www.americanidol.com, providing fans with an inside look at the contestant experience.
AT&T returns for its 11th season as the official wireless sponsor of AMERICAN IDOL, empowering fans to interact with the show in new and exciting ways. For the first time in IDOL history, AT&T is giving fans the chance to directly influence elements of the show, using the latest in wireless technology. In addition to exclusive unlimited text-voting during the voting window after each performance show, AT&T customers will have the option to share their choice(s) with friends using social media. AT&T customers continue to get unique access to their favorite IDOL moments and exclusive content through the AT&T mobile site. This year, AT&T plans to bring unparalleled access, interactive contests and viewer interactions that will put AT&T customers and IDOL super-fans in the center of the action (Messaging and/or data rates apply).
AMERICAN IDOL is produced by 19 Entertainment, a division of Core Media Group, and FremantleMedia North America. The series is created and executive-produced by Simon Fuller, CEO, XIX Entertainment. Cecile Frot-Coutaz, FremantleMedia, Trish Kinane, FremantleMedia North America; Ken Warwick, FremantleMedia North America; and Nigel Lythgoe, CEO, Nigel Lythgoe Productions also serve as executive producers. “Like” AMERICAN IDOL on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmericanIdol. Follow the series on Twitter @AmericanIdol and join the discussion at #idol.
- Powered by Disqus
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 8/27/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/24/14
- FIRST LISTEN: 4 Tracks From The Swon Brothers’s Debut Album, With Guest Vocals By Carrie Underwood!
- Concert Schedule – 8/27/14 – Adam Lambert, Fifth Harmony
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers – Blaine/Karofsky Romance? The Return to Ohio, Time Jump and More
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinals 1 – Liveblog and Discussion (VIDEOS)
- Bachelor in Paradise– Season 1, Episode 5 – Live Blog & Discussion