- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
ABC will air CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock, including performances from the CMA Music Festival that took place in Nashville in June. The telecast will feature many of our favorites, including Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Kellie Pickler, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton and more.
The 3 hour extravaganza is set to air on Monday August 12.
Check out the press release below:
Reigning CMA Vocal Group of the Year Little Big Town will host the summer’s hottest television music event, “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 12 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
The three-hour special boasts a stellar lineup and will feature performances and appearances by Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Kelly Clarkson, Sheryl Crow, the cast of “Duck Dynasty,” “Nashville” star Charles Esten, Hunter Hayes, “Dancing with the Stars” champion Derek Hough, Kid Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Lennon and Maisy Stella of “Nashville,” Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Kip Moore, Jason Mraz, Kacey Musgraves, Jake Owen, Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, and Zac Brown Band.
Filmed June 6-9, the special features behind-the-ropes access and interviews, day-in-the life segments, late-night jams, exciting performances, and surprise collaborations. This is the 10th anniversary of this one-of-a-kind special, which showcases America’s biggest Country Music bash.
Hosting the special for the first time, Little Big Town has been nominated for 12 CMA Awards and took home trophies in 2012 for Vocal Group of the Year and Single of the Year. The quartet’s fifth studio album, “Tornado,” was released on September 11, 2012 and debuted at the top of the Billboard Country Chart, where it stayed in the No. 1 position for five consecutive weeks. The album, which is certified Gold, was produced by Jay Joyce and includes the double Platinum-selling, No. 1 hit single, “Pontoon,” and the follow up single and title-track, “Tornado,” which also reached No. 1. Their current single, “Your Side of the Bed,” is quickly climbing the charts and is currently in the Top 30.
Originally started as Fan Fair® in 1972, the legendary event has featured performances by every major star in the format. What started with 5,000 fans has grown to a daily attendance of more than 80,000 representing every state and 27foreign countries. The primetime television special, “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock,” debuted in 2004 as a two-hour special highlighting the Festival and Music City. The ABC Television network has aired the special since 2005, and expanded the program to three hours in 2009. The special will air annually on ABC through 2021.
Featuring concerts, autograph signings, family activities, and more, CMA Music Festival is the Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience – a four-day celebration of America’s music. CMA Music Festival is a four-time winner of the International Entertainment Buyers Association’s LIVE! Award for Festival of the Year (2004, 2006, 2008, 2010).
The 2013 CMA Music Festival is organized and produced by the Country Music Association. “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock” was shot in high definition and will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.
CMA Music Festival is organized and produced by the Country Music Association. Fan Fair® is a registered trademark of CMA. Chevrolet™ is the Official Ride of Country Music. Bud Light is the Official Beer of the CMA Music Festival. Pepsi is the Official Soft Drink of the CMA Music Festival. Transitions® Adaptive Lenses: the Official Eyewear of the CMA Music Festival. American Airlines is the Official Airline of CMA Music Festival. Bad Boy Buggies are the Official UTV of the CMA Music Festival.
- Powered by Disqus
- Taylor Swift Joins The Voice 7 as Team Adviser
- X Factor UK S11E01 – Room Auditions
- Alex & Sierra New Acoustic “Bumper Cars” – VIDEO
- Idol Headlines for 8/30/14
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Title and FULL Song List!
- Concert Schedule – 8/30/14 – Jena Irene, One Direction
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 10 HoH and Nominees)
- American Idol 14: Harry Connick Jr. Jams with NOLA Hopeful (VIDEO)
- FIRST LISTEN: Trisha Yearwood’s New Single “PrizeFighter” Featuring Kelly Clarkson!
- Angie Miller Crowdfunded Debut EP Due in November
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion