- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
ABC will air CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock, including performances from the CMA Music Festival that took place in Nashville in June. The telecast will feature many of our favorites, including Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Kellie Pickler, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton and more.
The 3 hour extravaganza is set to air on Monday August 12.
Check out the press release below:
Reigning CMA Vocal Group of the Year Little Big Town will host the summer’s hottest television music event, “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 12 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
The three-hour special boasts a stellar lineup and will feature performances and appearances by Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Kelly Clarkson, Sheryl Crow, the cast of “Duck Dynasty,” “Nashville” star Charles Esten, Hunter Hayes, “Dancing with the Stars” champion Derek Hough, Kid Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Lennon and Maisy Stella of “Nashville,” Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Kip Moore, Jason Mraz, Kacey Musgraves, Jake Owen, Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, and Zac Brown Band.
Filmed June 6-9, the special features behind-the-ropes access and interviews, day-in-the life segments, late-night jams, exciting performances, and surprise collaborations. This is the 10th anniversary of this one-of-a-kind special, which showcases America’s biggest Country Music bash.
Hosting the special for the first time, Little Big Town has been nominated for 12 CMA Awards and took home trophies in 2012 for Vocal Group of the Year and Single of the Year. The quartet’s fifth studio album, “Tornado,” was released on September 11, 2012 and debuted at the top of the Billboard Country Chart, where it stayed in the No. 1 position for five consecutive weeks. The album, which is certified Gold, was produced by Jay Joyce and includes the double Platinum-selling, No. 1 hit single, “Pontoon,” and the follow up single and title-track, “Tornado,” which also reached No. 1. Their current single, “Your Side of the Bed,” is quickly climbing the charts and is currently in the Top 30.
Originally started as Fan Fair® in 1972, the legendary event has featured performances by every major star in the format. What started with 5,000 fans has grown to a daily attendance of more than 80,000 representing every state and 27foreign countries. The primetime television special, “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock,” debuted in 2004 as a two-hour special highlighting the Festival and Music City. The ABC Television network has aired the special since 2005, and expanded the program to three hours in 2009. The special will air annually on ABC through 2021.
Featuring concerts, autograph signings, family activities, and more, CMA Music Festival is the Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience – a four-day celebration of America’s music. CMA Music Festival is a four-time winner of the International Entertainment Buyers Association’s LIVE! Award for Festival of the Year (2004, 2006, 2008, 2010).
The 2013 CMA Music Festival is organized and produced by the Country Music Association. “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock” was shot in high definition and will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.
CMA Music Festival is organized and produced by the Country Music Association. Fan Fair® is a registered trademark of CMA. Chevrolet™ is the Official Ride of Country Music. Bud Light is the Official Beer of the CMA Music Festival. Pepsi is the Official Soft Drink of the CMA Music Festival. Transitions® Adaptive Lenses: the Official Eyewear of the CMA Music Festival. American Airlines is the Official Airline of CMA Music Festival. Bad Boy Buggies are the Official UTV of the CMA Music Festival.
- Powered by Disqus
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Falls Again, Glee Hits a Series Low
- Idol Headlines for 3/12/14
- UK Channel Drops American Idol
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 03/09/14
- The Voice 6 – Blind Audition #6 – Live Blog – Videos
- Glee Season 5 – City of Angels – Recap and Performance Videos (UPDATED)
- Juan Pablo Galavis – Worst Bachelor Ever (Media Roundup)
- Fifth Harmony and PS22 Chorus Perform “Miss Movin On” – VIDEO
- CBS Summer 2014 Schedule: Big Brother Returns June 25
- Glee Season 5 Songs – Listen to ALL the Music from “City of Angels” Feat Skylar Astin
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Drops, The Bachelor Rises for Finale
- Cheryl Cole Confirms Return to X Factor UK! (Official Statement + Press Conference)
- Idol Headlines for 3/11/14
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Mar 3-9
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 3 – Recap, Video
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor — Season 18 Finale — Live Blog and Discussion (UPDATED VIDEO)
- The Voice 6 – Blind Auditions #5 – Live Blog – VIDEOS (UPDATED WITH POLL)
- Justin Bieber Deposition Clips Reveal an Arrogant and Awful Person (VIDEO)
- Dancing with the Stars – Season 18 – Promotional Cast Photos
- Daughtry and Goo Goo Dolls Announce Summer Tour – See the Schedule
- Lee DeWyze New Song “Blackbird Song” Featured on The Walking Dead (VIDEO) (AUDIO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/10/14
- Carrie Underwood Sings Live With Thousand Foot Krutch, Set To Guest On Upcoming Miranda Lambert Album!
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Mar 2-8