In this week’s US weekly cover story, Carrie Underwood dishes on her nearly year-long marriage to hockey player Mike Fisher. The couple will celebrate their first wedding anniversary in July of 2010.
- On finally getting to live together full time after Mike’s trade to the Nashville Predators, “It was like, he’s coming to live with me! I can go to work, he can go to work, and we can both come home, and we’ll be together”
- On learning to live together, “Just learning how to live together has been fun and frustrating and everything in between.”
- On having children, “We haven’t even been married a year. We have plenty of time! We have dogs and are very content with that now.”
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- 21st Annual SAG Awards 2015 Winners List - 01/25/2015
- The Voice UK 4 – YouTube Sensation Esmée Denters Auditions (VIDEO) - 01/25/2015
- American Idol, Glee, Empire Rise with Live + 7 Day Viewing - 01/25/2015