Here are the Top 40 spoilers! As you already know, the Girls Hollywood round airs on Wednesday, at which point, the Top 40–both boys and girls will be revealed. And then we move into the 1st part of the semi finals. The Girls and Guys will remain split up as they perform in front of the judges 10 at a time. Five contestants will be cut at the end of each show, leaving a Top 20–10 guys and 10 girls–when it’s all over.
The following week, on March 5 and 6, The Top 10 Guys and Girls will perform on separate days. Viewers will be able to vote for their favs for the first time. On Thursday March 7, the Top 10 will be unveiled.
It appears that the Idol producers don’t care about spoilers leaking out, unless the Top 40 results are taped seperately! You can attend the live Top 40 shows in Vegas. Sign up here.
Las Vegas Round Details:
- The Top 40 will perform at the Mirage in Vegas
- Girls shows air Wednesdays. The Guys air Thursdays.
- The episodes will be taped the day before. Eliminations will take place at the end of each episode.
- There are no rumors of wildcards (yet).
- Each contestant got to submit ANY 5 songs to sing. Producers will pick one.
- Live Top 20 show location is still unknown.
Girls: Air Wednesday February 20th
Jenny Beth Willis
Guys: Air Thursday 21st
Josh Davila (JDA)
Girls: Air Wednesday 27th
Guys Thursday Air February 28th
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- 2016 MTV Video Music Awards Winners List Live Blog - 08/28/2016
- Concert Schedule: Clark Beckham, Castro the Band - 08/28/2016
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s “Love on The Brain” (VIDEO) - 08/28/2016