Here are a few bits I got from yesterday’s inaugural round of hopefuls.
- Like I mentioned yesterday, there were around 30 hopefuls who auditioned.
- The seating order is just like the lineup above.
- The last contestant didn’t finish until about 9:15 or 9:30 pm.
- The new judges let thru a lot. Only 5-10 people didn’t get through.
- The judges were really nice. Nicki made some “weird ass faces” but was down to earth.
- Keith seemed really comfortable on the panel.
- Thirty three contestants are on dock for today’s round.
ETA: Yesterday, 31 auditioned 25 got through. As of 12:08 pm, the judges are just about to come out!
ETA: Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick made too many cuts in their round, so producers had to call people who were eliminated to come in today. There were too many empty seats in the holding room!
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Adam Lambert on the Cover of Attitude Magazine - 03/27/2015
- Anthony Riley Left The Voice 8 to Enter Rehab - 03/27/2015
- Kris Allen “Better With You” Acoustic Performance (VIDEO) - 03/27/2015