Who will be performing on the American Idol 12 finale tonight? Here’s what we know for sure and a few rumors! I’ll be updating this post all day as news breaks, so stay tuned. And tune in at 8/7c pm on FOX as we live blog all the fun.
- UPDATE: Angie Miller and Jesse J will sing Domino (Plus she sings with Adam Lambert. No wonder her solo was ditched)
- UPDATE: Candice Glover and Jennifer Hudson will perform “Inseparable” by Natalie Cole
- UPDATE: Adam Lambert confirms his duet with Angie Miller, “Make sure to catch me singing w
@AngieAI12 on #AmericanIdol tonight!!” ETA: They will perform “Titanium” by David Guetta and Sia
- UPDATE: Kree Harrison and Keith Urban will perform “Where the Blacktop Ends” via @Idolspoilers
- UPDATE: Amber Holcomb and Emile Sande will be performing “Next to Me” (Kind of weird, tho, since Candice already performed it?)
- UPDATE: Top 5 Males will perform “Glad You Came.” via @Idolspoilers
- UPDATE: Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull will be singing “Live it Up” via @Idolspoilers
- UPDATE: The Top 5 guys and Franki Valli will perform “Sherry/Walk Like A Man/Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You/You’re The Apple Of My Eye/December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night)” @Idolspoilers
- UPDATE: The Top 5 girls and Aretha Franklin will perform a medley @Idolspoilers
- Janelle Arthur is set to duet with The Band Perry
Mariah Carey filmed her performance last night after the live final. With Randy Jackson on bass, and a full gospel choir, she sang a medley of her hits, including “Vision of Love,” “Make It Happen,” “We Belong Together,” “My All,” “Hero” plus her latest single “#Beautiful.”
Also, Keith Urban is set to take the stage to perform his new single, “Little Bit of Everything.” Plus, K-Pop star, Psy will perform his new single “Gentleman”.
THR is still reporting that Angie Miller will duet with Adam Lambert, but there is a TON of buzz around the fact that pop singer, and Angie fav, Jesse J, just flew into LA for 24 hours on a “secret mission.” Speculation is that the 3rd place finisher will be singing a duet with her musical hero tonight. “And I also must tell you… You guys are gunna DIE when you see the artist I’m singing with tomorrow at the Finale!! Definitely watch!!” Angie tweeted. She sounds pretty excited!
Not very excited? Is the moody Amber Holcomb, who seemed a tad bit disappointed last night. Could it be she’s got no duet partner? Or one that’s not to her liking? Fifth place finisher, Janelle Arthur, is set to duet with The Band Perry. Finishing in 4th place should earn her an A list duet too, she probably figures. Or maybe these series of tweets are about the competition itself. Who knows! Amber is not shy about speaking her mind:
Don’t feel bad, Amber. The boys get to sing with 60s pop star, Frankie Valli. Things could be worse.
Finally, I’m hearing that FOX LA has confirmed that Oscar winner, and Season 3 alum, Jennifer Hudson will be appearing tonight. Perhaps as a duet partner for Candice Glover?
And, 10th place finisher, Curtis Finch Jr., tweeted that we can look forward to not only Jennifer Hudson and the already reported Jennifer Lopez, but Pitbull, Aretha Franklin and Boyz II Men as well.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- The Voice 8 Spoilers – Knockout Round #3 Songs and Pairings - 03/30/2015
- American Idol 14 Spoilers – Top 9 Kelly Clarkson Songs - 03/30/2015
- NBC Will Present The Wiz Live December 3 - 03/30/2015