So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 Top 20 spoilers leaked shortly after the “Green Mile” episode was taped last weekend.
Now, we’ve got some confirmed pairings for the first performance show, set to air on Tuesday October 27.
In order to schedule SYTYCD around the World Series, there will be no elimination show for the Top 20 and the Top 18, but there will be eliminations. It’s not exactly clear how the eliminations will be handled the first two weeks, but there’s talk the judges will choose the dancers to send home.
Ugh, why move SYTYCD to the fall if it can’t be scheduled properly?
Here’s the schedule for the next two weeks: The Top 20 will be revealed Wednesday, October 21, 8/7c. The special, introducing the Top 20, will air Monday, October 26 8/7c, and the Top 20 performance show will air Tuesday, October 27, 8/7c.
Spoilers after the JUMP…
Meet The Top 20 Intro Show
Opening Group Dance – Wade Robson
Russell, Legacy, Kevin – Hip Hop dancers choreographed by Nappy Tabs
Jakob, Nathan, Channing, Ariana – Contemporary dancers choreographed by Tyce Diorio
Phillip, Bianca, Peter – Tap – ?
Mollee, Pauline, Ellenore – Jazz dancers choreographed by Sonya Tayeh
Billy, Victor, Noelle, Kathryn – Contemporary dancers choreographed by Mandy Moore
Ryan, Ashleigh, Karen – Ballroom dancers choreographed by Jason Gilkinson
Top 20 Pairings
- Phillip Atmore & Channing Cooke – Jive
- Nathan Trasoras & Mollee Gray – Disco
- Billy Bell & Pauline Mata – Smooth Waltz
- Jakob Karr & Ashleigh DiLello – Broadway
- Russell Ferguson & Noelle Marsh – Foxtrot
- Karen Hauer & Kevin Hunte – Cha Cha
- Victor Smalley & Bianca Revels – Contemporary ?
- Legacy & Kathryn McCormick – Hip Hop
- Peter Sabasino & Ariana Debose – ?
- Ryan Di Lello & Ellenore Scott – ?
No results show the first two weeks because of the MLB World Series but there will be eliminations. Nigel said something about the judges get to choose who to eliminate the first two weeks, but we’re not quite sure as to how that will work.