The celebrity cast competing on Dancing with the Stars season 27 will officially be revealed on Wednesday September 12. However, names have been leaking out in the last week or so.
ABC revealed on Good Morning America today (Sept 11) that Disney star Milo Manheim will be partnered with dancing pro Witney Carson. Milo starred in the Disney Channel original movie Zombies. The youngest competitor in the cast, at 17 years of age, the actor is also the son of actress Camryn Manheim.
“Once we started getting going, it was nothing like I ever imagined,” he said of working with Witney. “It’s so much more difficult than I thought it would be.” Check out Milo and Witney’s full interview with GMA below.
- American Idol mentor and country radio personality, Bobby Bones
- Olympic Gymnast and gold medal winner Mary Lou Retton
- Instagram model Ren
- Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider
- Former NFL outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware
- Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead
- “2 On” singer and Two and a Half Men actress Tinashe (partnered with Gleb Savchenko)
- Harry Potter actress Evanna Lynch (via US Magazine)
- Fuller House star Juan Pablo Di Pace (Via E News)
- Comic Nikki Glaser
Season 27 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.