Crystal Bowersox revealed the album release date of her debut album to OnTheRedCarpet in a Pinktober red carpet interview.
The yet-to-be named album will come out “probably” in mid-December, Crystal says.
It’s a compromise between the pre-black Friday date the label wanted, and the spring date Crystal was shooting for. Highlights from the interview:
- Release date of her album – mid December.
- All songs written by her except for 3
- She talks about her causes
- Melissa Etheridge says best part of the night was singing with Crystal
- Crystal reminds Melissa of herself when she was young.
Crystal also did a radio interview for GirlUp.org this morning. She talks about what women in third world countries are deprived of compared to girls in the States.
Thanks ficticiousreality from my comments section.
Videos after the JUMP…
On The Red Carpet
Girl Up Interview