- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Ricky from Idol Forums has started posting spoilers for tonight’s Top 11 performance, featuring music of the British Invasion.
Tonight’s song choices listed in performance order:
- Haley Scarnato – “Tell Him” by The Exciters.
- Chris Richardson – “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying” by Gerry and the Pacemakers.
- Stephanie Edwards – “You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me” by Dusty Springfield.
- Blake Lewis – “Time Of The Season” by the Zombies.Ãƒâ€š He beatboxes at the start. (probably kinda like the record).
- Lakisha Jones – “Diamonds are Forever,”Ãƒâ€š Shirley Bassey (from the Bond movie).
- Phil Stacey – “Tobacco Road” by The Nashville Teens.
- Jordin Sparks -Ãƒâ€š “I Who Have Nothing” by Tom Jones.
- Sanjaya Malakar – “You Really Got Me” by the Kinks. (EEP!)
- Gina Glocksen – “Paint it Black” by the Rolling Stones.
- Chris Sligh – “She’s Not There” by the Zombies
- Melinda Doolittle – “As Long as He Needs Me” from the musical “Oliver!”
Hairstyle and Fashion:
Sanjaya MalakarÃƒâ€š will be sporting a Mohawk tonight.Ãƒâ€š No, that’s not a joke, that’s for REALS.Ãƒâ€š His hair is not actually shaved, just gelled to the sides of his head. Nadia Turner got kicked off after she sported a mohawk season 4.Ãƒâ€š I’m just sayin’
ETA:Ãƒâ€š According to Ricky, Dean the hairstylist is having trouble with the gel, so theÃƒâ€š Faux-hawk may not happen, or it will happen in a modified version…
Lakisha Jones – She is wearing a emerald green dress. The stylists are planning on dressing herÃƒâ€š upÃƒâ€š in a million dollars worth of real jewelry.
Haley Scarnato – She is wearing brown shorts with tank top.
Stephanie Edwards – She’s wearing a bright blue dress.
Melinda Doolittle – For Melinda, a tanish/greyish longsleeve dress.
Gina Glocksen’s – Her hair wasÃƒâ€š cutÃƒâ€š into an inverted bob.
Chris Richardson – HeÃƒâ€š shaved his head this weekend (but not bald, just really short).
- Powered by Disqus
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #3 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #3 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Glee Season 5 – Tested – Recap and Performance Videos
- The Voice 6 Playoffs Song Spoilers – Team Usher!
- Carly Rose Soncenclar & Boyce Avenue – Counting Stars/Monster (VIDEO)
- Idol Insider – Didi Benami Performs “Trouble”, Talks New Album (VIDEO)
- The Voice: Melanie Martinez Set to Release Dollhouse EP, Announces Tour Dates
- Glee Spoilers: Season 6 Won’t Be Set in New York City (UPDATED)
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Hits Monday Season Low, DWTS Rises
- Idol Headlines for 4/15/14
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Apr 7-13
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 9 – Results, Recap, Video
- Phillip Phillips Debuts “Searchlight” for ET Canada (AUDIO)
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #2 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #2 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Dancing With The Stars – Season 18 – Week 5
- Glee Season 5: Which Of Your Favorites are Returning?
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Pulls Episode Using Transphobic Slur
- Jennifer Hudson Premieres “Walk it Out” featuring Timbaland (AUDIO)
- American Idol 13 Studio Recordings Top 8 Redux – FULL SONGS
- Idol Headlines for 4/14/14
- Malaya Watson Sings “I Am Changing” – Live With Kelly and Michael – VIDEO
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Apr 7-13
- MTV Movie Awards 2014 Winners List (VIDEO)
- Naked and Afraid – Season 2, Episode 5 – Live Blog & Discussion