- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Welcome to tonight’s live blog of The Voice! MJ will add video for those who miss it (or just want to review performances again) later.
Here we go! More recap from previous blind auditions. Coaches are going to get more selective, says Carson. The coaches are getting more competitive, he also promises.
Trevanne Howell is a single mother and works as a receptionist. She got pregnant at 17 and loves her children. She wants to show her children how to be independent and believe in yourself. She’s singing Whitney’s “I Have Nothing.” Crowd is starting to get into it. Glory note. No chairs turning so far. Carson wonders what Xtina is waiting for. Dang. Lost my signal. I guess nobody turned around. Xtina said she had great moments, but was a little shaky. Cee-lo thought it was too powerful. Adam said it was ambitious and sorry nobody turned around. I like that the coaches are nice when they tear peoples dreams apart.
Colin McLaughlin was in a music business program at NYU with only a year left. He couldn’t do both music and school, so he chose music. His parents did not think it was a good idea. He moved home. He wants to prove to his parents his gut was right He’s singing “Wild Word” and playing guitar. Cee-lo and Blake push in that order almost immediately. Adam also pushes his button. His family is excited. Xtina is the only hold out. Blake says he is the only one who sang along and was sold. Blake wants to know who Xtina would pick if she were him. She doesn’t take the bait. Cee-lo claims he got him immediately and says commitment matters. Adam thinks he’s a pure singer and his tone is great. Colin respects all of them but picks Adam, saying he has to go with his gut. He likes his gut a lot. Blake thinks he made a mistake.
Music helped to heal 17-year old Joseyln Rivera who was born premature with neurological deficiencies. Her parents took her to the doctor who prescribed music and she blossomed as a karaoke singer. Her family loves her. She has some killer boots. She’s singing “Stonger.” Xtina and Blake turn around. Xtina didn’t know Blake turned around as well. Xtina would love to nurture and support her. Blake calls Xtina abusive to artists on her team. Claims people quit singing after meeting her. I think she should choose Xtina. She does. Blake admits he lied.
Benji from Orlando is up now. He raced formula one cars and moved to California. He left racing because of lack of money. He apparently doesn’t have a last name. He’s signing “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door.” Adam turns. Benji is pumped and has confidence. Cee-lo turns too! They like the screaming, I guess. Adam says it should be heard by the entire world. Appreciates his dynamics. Adam thinks he could win and has something special. Xtina also loved his scream, too, even though she didn’t push her button. Blake calls Adam a jackass. Cee-lo is at a loss for words. He wants to be around cool people with passion. Benji thanks them and picks Adam.
Montage of Cee-lo picking peeps singing classic songs. You can download full performances on iTunes. Maybe MJ will provide a link. Sounds like some Cee-lo fighting for contestants is coming after the break!
Lorraine Ferro is a 52-year old New Yorker and likes to primp. She has confidence. She loves the show and thinks it’s the best on television. Is she that hyper or on something? I kind of like her and she hasn’t sung yet. Bring it on, she says. She’s singing “Skyscraper.” She likes to emote to the audience. Nobody is turning their chairs. Cee-lo thanks her and she says nobody is happier than her. She is loving her 15 minutes.
Blake hasn’t landed an artist yet tonight. Poor widdle Blake
Mycle Wastman is 40 and from Seattle. His parents both died, but his grandfather was there. Unfortunately, he also passed away. He did a lot of stuff (military, construction, engineering). The only thing that made him happy was music. He claims he doesn’t sound how he looks. He launches into “Let’s Stay Together.” I think we have all heard blue-eyed soul before. Ahem. Adam and Cee-lo push buttons immediately. Blake follows. The crowd is loving it. Falsetto at the end. Cee-lo says he is the total package and claims that he himself is named after Al Green. Adam says that’s not true. He thinks Mycle did an incredible job. Cee-lo says nobody does soul better than Cee-lo. Blake says he’s the best vocalist they saw today. They all agree. He goes with Cee-lo. He was good, but that hat needs to go.
Blake is feeling a bit “losery”. Nice new word, Mr. Shelton. Cee-lo strips. Blake is drinking. Recap of the judges totals and it’s a wrap.
- Powered by Disqus
- Kellie Pickler – Closer to Nowhere – Grand Ole Opry (VIDEO)
- Adam Lambert and Queen Tour Promo (VIDEO)
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire Lyric Video and New Live Performance
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab: New Look and New Name (PHOTO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/8/14
- Glee Goes to Nationals (Finally!) City of Angels – Spoilers, Sneak Peek VIDEO
- The Voice 6 Preview – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton Kiss, A True Blind Audition (VIDEO)
- American Idol XIII – Emily Piriz Shares her Thoughts on Working With Randy Jackson, Harry Connick Jr.
- Kelly Clarkson’s Hit “Breakaway” is the American Idol XIII Boot Song, Recorded by Each of the Contestants
- Cassadee Pope’s “Wasting All These Tears” Certified Platinum
- Thursday Ratings: American Idol Hits Another Series Low
- The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis Laughs at an R Word Joke, Calls Detractors “Uncultured”
- Idol Headlines for 3/7/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 03/15/2014
- American Idol Top 11 to Sing Songs of the Cinema, Harry Connick Jr to Perform on Results
- Phillip Phillips Debuts Single “Raging Fire” on American Idol (VIDEO) (NEW PHOTOS!)
- American Idol XIII Top 12 Results – Live Blog – VIDEOS – PHOTOS
- American Idol XIII – Top 12 – Poll Results and Predictions
- Glee Spoilers – 100th Episode Photos Feat Old Favs, Chace Crawford, Finn Memorial
- Wednesday Ratings: American Idol and Survivor Stay Even
- Idol Headlines for 3/6/14
- Kris Allen to Debut New Music at SXSW
- Adam Lambert to Front Queen North American Summer Tour (VIDEO) (UPDATED WITH TOUR DATES and PHOTOS)
- Survivor Cagayan: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty – Episode 2 – Recap and Discussion
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 03/06/14