- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
X Factor fans will be able to vote on what song the finalists will sing next Wednesday. Not only THAT, ya’ll will have the opportunity to provide input on what the contestants will wear, what vocal style the songs will be performed in, choreography themes, set design and more.
Oh boy! I think Vote for the Worst should get involved here. Ha.
Read the press release below.
PURCHASE, N.Y., Nov. 29, 2012 — /PRNewswire/ – Tonight, THE X FACTOR® unveils this season’s version of the “Pepsi Challenge,” allowing the fans to influence the competition like never before. Viewers will be able to virtually join the judges in the role of mentoring the contestants, as they get the opportunity to choose one of two songs each contestant may perform LIVE on Wednesday, Dec. 5 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. Fans will have until Saturday, December 1 at 9:00 AM PT/ 12:00 PM ET to cast their votes. Fans can make their song selections at www.TheXFactorUSA.com.
In addition, this season, Pepsi and THE X FACTOR® have added a new facet to “THE X FACTOR® Pepsi Challenge.” Once the songs are determined by the fans’ choice, contestants will ask fans to step into a mentoring role – asking for their input on what outfits to wear, what vocal style the songs should be performed in, choreography themes, set design, visual effects, etc. In addition, fans will be further engaged by the contestants’ daily submissions of rehearsal videos, pictures, posts and updates through various social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The designated hashtag is #PepsiChallenge. Pepsi and THE X FACTOR® continue to make history by allowing viewers to interact with contestants in real time, and directly impact their performances.
“Last year, Pepsi challenged fans to be a part of the action by choosing a song they’d like to see the finalists perform,” said Angelique Krembs, VP Marketing, Pepsi. ”This year, we are taking it to the next level. ‘THE X FACTOR® Pepsi Challenge’ will allow fans to help shape every aspect of the finalists’ performances.
Tune in Wednesdays (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) and Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) to THE X FACTOR® as the remaining acts battle it out for America’s vote. At stake is the THE X FACTOR® title and grand prize $5 million dollar recording contract with Syco/Sony Music and a Pepsi commercial during the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards®.
Fans can engage with and follow THE X FACTOR® contestants on Twitter!
Follow Pepsi on Twitter.com/Pepsi, join the conversation with @pepsi on www.pepsi.com, and be part of the live THE X FACTOR® viewing parties on http://www.pepsisoundoff.com #SoundOffNow with other Pepsi fans.
About PepsiCo PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also, means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo’s promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate. For more information, please visit www.pepsico.com.
About THE X FACTOR® THE X FACTOR® was created by Syco Television and is produced by Syco Television and FremantleMedia North America. Rob Wade and Nigel Hall are executive producers for Syco Television. Trish Kinane, Richard Holloway and Andrew Llinares serve as executive producers for FremantleMedia North America. ”Like” THE X FACTOR® on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA. Follow the series on Twitter @TheXFactorUSA and join the discussion at #xfactor. Follow the judges and hosts: @SimonCowell; @BritneySpears; @ddlovato; @LA_Reid; @KhloeKardashian and @MarioLopezExtra.
- Powered by Disqus
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Mar 2-8
- Is Naya Rivera Leaving Glee? The Evidence Says Yes
- The Amazing Race: All Stars Episode 3 Recap (UPDATED)
- X Factor UK Headlines for 03/09/14
- Idol Headlines for 3/9/14
- Lena Dunham Skits – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- The National – Graceless – I Need My Girl – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- Kellie Pickler – Closer to Nowhere – Grand Ole Opry (VIDEO)
- Adam Lambert and Queen Tour Promo (VIDEO)
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire Lyric Video and New Live Performance
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab: New Look and New Name (PHOTO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/8/14
- Glee Goes to Nationals (Finally!) City of Angels – Spoilers, Sneak Peek VIDEO
- The Voice 6 Preview – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton Kiss, A True Blind Audition (VIDEO)
- American Idol XIII – Emily Piriz Shares her Thoughts on Working With Randy Jackson, Harry Connick Jr.
- Kelly Clarkson’s Hit “Breakaway” is the American Idol XIII Boot Song, Recorded by Each of the Contestants
- Cassadee Pope’s “Wasting All These Tears” Certified Platinum
- Thursday Ratings: American Idol Hits Another Series Low
- The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis Laughs at an R Word Joke, Calls Detractors “Uncultured”
- Idol Headlines for 3/7/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 03/15/2014
- American Idol Top 11 to Sing Songs of the Cinema, Harry Connick Jr to Perform on Results
- Phillip Phillips Debuts Single “Raging Fire” on American Idol (VIDEO) (NEW PHOTOS!)
- American Idol XIII Top 12 Results – Live Blog – VIDEOS – PHOTOS
- American Idol XIII – Top 12 – Poll Results and Predictions