- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Today’s Idol Appearances
- Bo Bice plays the Lays Stage at the CMA music fest.
- Katie Stevens performs in Hillsborough NJ to support the Salaine Cares Memorial Fund. More information HERE.
- Paris Bennett performs at the “Northside: A Twin Cities Community Benefit,” at the State Theatre in downtown Minneapolis. More information HERE
- Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard perform a free concert at Linn Park in Birmingham, AL. 6 pm. Bring canned goods for food banks to support Tornado survivors.
CMA Music Fest: Rascal Flatts, Martina McBride give LP Field crowd a thrill
8:19 p.m. — Danny Gokey joined Gildan Activewear onstage to accept a plaque certifying the company’s Guiness Book World Record for the world’s largest T-shirt. The item in question was more than 280 feet long, and was unveiled during CMA Week with Gokey’s help.
When American Idol winner Scotty McCreery emerged to sing “Your Man” with Turner, the crowd erupted into cheers normally reserved for the genre’s top headliners. He and Turner swapped verses, and every time McCreery started to sing the applause kicked in again.
“I love it because these young people are continuing to wave that country music flag out in Hollywood,” Turner told the crowd after McCreery left the stage. “And isn’t that why we’re all here?”
A few minutes later, McBride addressed fans again, telling the crowd how she had heard there was a girl on American Idol who covered her songs.
“I was working and couldn’t watch, but I looked it up on YouTube and was blown away,” she recalled. “I thought, ‘I wish I could get that girl here to sing with me.” Cue Idol runner-up Lauren Alaina.
The young singer emerged to perform “Anyway,”
Read more at Tennessean.com
Taylor Hicks returns to Birmingham for Bama Rising, plus weekend concert in Linn Park
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — When trees topple and houses splinter, tornado survivors are slow to forget the damages done to their neighborhoods.
Taylor Hicks says his family members were no different after they experienced a 1973 tornado in Center Point.
“This is not something you get over,” Hicks says. “I’ve heard my family discuss how the landscape where they lived was changed forever.”
Read more at AL.com
The Voices’ Nakia runs into Casey Abrams at the Grocery Store!
@Nakia tweeted this photo yesterday. “Ha! I just bumped into @CAbramsAI10 at the grocery store.” RANDOM!
‘American Idol’ finalist Matt Giraud brings show to Meijer Gardens
GRAND RAPIDS — If musicians had sick days, Matt Giraud might have taken one on the day he talked to The Press.
Giraud had dental work done the day before the interview about an appearance at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, where he will perform a show on Thursday.
“I’ll pop a couple of ibuprofens, and I’ll be all right,” he said. “(Being a musician) is not like a normal job, in mostly good ways. Once all the business stuff is done, I can focus on my music.”
Read more at MLive
J-Lo-cut! Jennifer Lopez leaves little to the imagination on So You Think You Can Dance in skintight spangled catsuit
It wasn’t only the finalists who were left breathless on the So You Think You Can Dance live final on BBC1 tonight.
Viewers at home were left gasping when Jennifer Lopez gave a sizzling live performance in a glittery catsuit that was so lowcut is showed off her bra – and so tight it revealed every inch of her famous rear.
The 41-year-old star was performing her recent No. 1 single On The Floor on the show, ahead of her appearance tomorrow on the bill at Capital Radio’s Summertime Ball.
Read more at the Daily Mail
J.Lo, Tyler cash in on ‘Idol’
Every year the producers of American Idol pride themselves on how they’re giving aspiring young singers the break of a lifetime, and a revamped Season 10 was no exception.
So whose career will reap the biggest benefit from all the Idolatry? Scotty McCreery? Lauren Alaina?
Try J.Lo. and Steven Tyler.
Read more at Canoe
How Lady Gaga’s 99-cent ‘Born This Way’ Sale Hurt Interscope, Distributors
For the cost of $3.3 million-that is, $8.40 wholesale minus 99 cents retail times 443,000 scans during the two-day sale-Amazon put itself on the map as a digital music merchant, in a way that the same amount of money spent on traditional advertising could never have bought.
But whether the sale helps Interscope remains to be seen. First, Interscope and Universal Music Group Distribution (UMGD) shipped 2.1 million album units before street date. If they knew in advance of Amazon’s sale, you can bet they would’ve cut back on the initial CD allotment.
As is, Interscope has an inventory liability, with some merchants saying they need to return product. And if some of that talk comes from a few retail accounts being miffed over the Amazon deal, some is also due to simple math. The CD album sold 449,000 units of the 2.1 million shipped, for a 21.4 percent sell-through. Second-week sales are at 174,000 units (136,000 CDs), or 27.8 percent sell-through.
Read more at the Hollywood Reporter
- Powered by Disqus
- The Bachelorette – Season 10, Finale – Live Blog & Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 5 Veto Ceremony)
- Carrie Underwood New Sunday Night Football Intro BTS (VIDEO)
- Caleb Johnson Drops New Single “Only One” – AUDIO
- Glee Star Lea Michele Set to Guest Star on Sons of Anarchy
- Tessanne Chin on Debut Album: “We Couldn’t Help That It Was a Quiet Release”
- Rising Star Ratings Hit a New Low
- Idol Headlines for 7/28/14
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Jul 21-27
- Concert Schedule – 7/28/14 – Adam Lambert, American Idol Live
- Rising Star – The Duels Part 3 – Live Blog and Videos (UPDATED)
- Big Brother 16 Episode 15 – Recap and Discussion
- X Factor UK Headlines for 07/27/14
- Concert Schedule – 7/27/14 – Cassadee Pope, Scotty McCreery, Fifth Harmony
- Idol Headlines for 7/27/14
- David Archuleta Sings “Crush” with David Cook TOGETHER AGAIN! (VIDEO)
- Queen + Adam Lambert Take over the Boston Garden (Recap and Videos)
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 5 Power of Veto Results)
- Idol Headlines for 7/26/14
- David Archuleta Wraps up His Middle East Military Tour
- Concert Schedule – 7/26/14 – Casey James, David Cook
- YouTube Top 10 Most Played Music Videos of 2014
- Big Brother 16 – Derrick Levasseur’s Grandfather Has Died
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 5 Nominees and Battle of the Block Results)
- Nicki Minaj Reacts to “Anaconda” Cover Art Backlash (PHOTO)