ETA: I’m having the BIGGEST day traffic wise I’ve ever had on the site. I know it wasn’t perfect tonight, but I’m working with the hosting guys. Tomorrow things should go better. Now that ya all got your spoilers, I don’t anticipate any more problems tonight.
Thanks so much for visiting my site!
Performance Order! From Carie–Thank you!
- David Cook – “Hungry Like the Wolf” by Duran Duran –
- Syesha Mercado – “Proud Mary” by Ike and Tina Turner – Sexy
- Jason Castro – “I Shot the Sheriff” by Bob Marley – Marley style, very funky
- David Archuleta– “Stand by Me” – Solid performance
- David Cook – …Baba ORiley – Incredible. Started off slow. Brought the house down.
- Syesha Mercado – “Change is Gonna Come” – Screachy, but ended pretty. She looked gorgeous.
- Jason Castro – “Mr. Tambourine Man” – It was just OK. Audience didn’t connect with it.
- David Archuleta – “Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley – Solid performance.
“Joan” just posted her first clue for Jason Castro over at Popwatch:
Jason a man on a mission. With one arm that fires, authorities fall, but their counterparts are spared. With the other arm, he jingles his tympan all the way to victory.
*The above is the “real” Joan’s riddle, and below is not an “educated guess”. These are really Jason’s song choices. They’ve been backed up by several sources, including a friend of Jason’s who has posted on the blog.
- Jason Castro – “I Shot the Sherrif” by Bob Marley/Eric Clapton and “Mr. Tambourine Man” By Bob Dylan/Byrds.
- David Archuleta – “Stand By Me” By Ben E. King and “Love Me Tender” (Norah Jones version) – this has turned into a pretty pervasive rumor with supposed reliable source, but I can’t vouch for it.
- Syesha Mercado – “Proud Mary” by Ike and Tina Turner, “A Change is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke
- David Cook – “Hungry Like the Wolf” by Duran Duran and “Baba O’Reilly” by the Who.
TMZ spoilers are in. Still waiting to hear from Carie.
Sorry about the site slowness…peeps at the hosting company are looking into it…