Check out a long and detailed trip report from last night’ s taping of the So You Think You Can Dance final performance show, via livejournal. A recap from IDF via TWOP here. Tweets from the performance show here. Some remarks from a Twoper who was there here and here.
Tomorrow night, it’s the finale, LIVE from the Kodak theater. This season went by so fast! Season 6 begins on September 9…
via the LiveJournal account:
- Group dance – Pop/Hip Hop – Wade and Amanda Robson
- Evan and Jeanine – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh
- Brandon’s solo
- Brandon and Kayla – Broadway – Tyce Diorio
- Jeanine’s solo
- Brandon and Evan – Hip Hop – Laurieann Gibson
- Jeanine and Kayla – Contemporary – Mia Michaels
- Evan’s solo
- Kayla and Evan – Jive – Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin
- Kayla’s solo
- Jeanine and Brandon – Paso Doble – Louis Van Amstel
*”The producer announced that they had a special surprise for us: they were reprising Mia’s mirror group routine with the top 8 contestants and Nigel, Mary, Adam, Mia, Debbie, and Tyce.” (The Top 8 performed the mirror dance, then the choreographers stepped out from behind the mirrors.)
Spoilers for the finale:
*Talia of SYTYCD Australia to perform a Sonya routine.
*Guest performance from “The Rage Boyz”.