Matt Bomer and Darren Criss!
New Best Friends…
“Big Brother” will air after the winter hiatus on April 10th.
Written by: Michael Hitchcock
Directed by: Eric Stoltz
BLAINE’S BIG BROTHER PAYS A VISIT TO LIMA – Matt Bomer (“White Collar”) Guest-Stars – Much to Blaine’s chagrin, his big-shot Hollywood actor brother, Cooper (Guest Star Bomer), comes to visit in the all-new Spring Premiere “Big Brother” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-315) (TV-14 L)
When Blaine’s narcissistic older brother (and television commercial star) Cooper returns to Lima from Hollywood, Sue and Will enlist the local celebrity’s help in improving New Directions’ acting technique. While Cooper’s presence is welcomed by some, it forces Blaine to address the brothers’ ongoing sibling rivalry. As Quinn tries to be optimistic in the wake of her accident, Artie offers support tempered with a much-needed (albeit unwanted) dose of reality. Meanwhile, Sue gets medical news that forces a change in her behavior, and Puck makes Finn a business proposal that could derail his future plans with Rachel. (Gleezone)
NEW: Confirmed Song Spoilers (In Order):
- I’m Still Standing by Elton John – Artie and Quinn
- Duran Duran mashup – Rio/Hungry Like Wolf – Sung by Blaine/Cooper
- Fighter by Christina Aguilera – Sung by Blaine
- Up,Up,Up by Givers – Artie and Quinn (A montage of everyone at the park, but especially Quinn/Artie at the special disabled skate park)
- Somebody That I Used To Know by Goyte feat. Kimbra. –
New: Very ghetto promo airing in the UK, feat. Puck, Sue and Finchel arguing Via Tumblr
- Songs in order: I’m Still Standing, Rio, Fighter, Up, Somebody That I Used to Know.
- Finn and Rachel are still angsty by the end of the episode.
- Quinn/Rachel interaction about the accident.
- Good Klaine scenes.
- Montage of them at the park, only scene is with Quinn/Artie.
- Blaine interacts a lot with his brother, second is with Kurt.
- There are little!Cooper and Blaine scenes other than the tiny snippet in STIUTK.
- Kurt/Blaine have a 1 on 1 conversation about Cooper.
- Both a Blaine-centric and Quinn-centric episode.
- Rachel is really worried and feels guilty about what happened with Quinn and does some crying.
- One Klaine scene in the episode, but they interact a lot in other scenes.
- Finn accuses Rachel of something that makes you wonder “if that’s how he thinks Rachel sees him, then why did he propose to her?”
- Rachel is confused by Finn’s accusation (which ISN’T of Quinn’s car crash).
- There is also happy Finchel.
- Many Quartie scenes.
- Joe (Sam Larson) is in the episode.
- There are Puck scenes.
- Faberry hug.
- Sam and Mercedes scene from promo not in episode. (shot of them kissing)
- Yes, Brittany speaks in this episode.
- You find out more about Blaine’s past.
- Blaine and Cooper have a good talk.
- Blaine quote: “that’s why I never really talk about my brother”.
NEW: 2 NEW PROMO (See #4 & #5 at the bottom of the page)
- The scenes are from both “Big Brother” and “Saturday Night Glee-ver”
- Blaine sings “Fighter” in the background (3×15)
- Mercedes and Sam kiss
- Mercedes expresses doubt about her future
- Will advises the Glee kids
- Finchel embrace “If I’m going to be your husband,” says Finn
- Sue advises Santana and Brittany (suggests Santana get a degree and open a taco truck)
NEW: According to EOnline, “Somebody That I Used To Know” happens at the end of the episode, at which point emotions are at “an all time high.” That’s Kurt at the beginning of the video, urging Blaine to make amends with his brother and Blaine does it the only way he knows how–through song.
New: Blaine is “fantastically wet and shirtless in this episode, FYI. There is a boxing-shower montage you Darren Criss fans won’t be mad at! Get those freeze-frame fingers ready.” (EOnline)
NEW: 20 second promo confirms that Finn and Rachel did not get married. (Watch at the bottom of the page:
New Klaine spoiler. AWWWW. Sniff. “Not much to say about Klaine in “Big Brother,” because Kurt is too busy fawning over Cooper (Bomer) to really pay attention to his boyfriend’s pain. Who can blame him? Until the end of the episode, that is. Kurt very sweetly pushes his love to make amends with his bro, reminding us Glee fans why Klaine are in it for the long haul. Love those two. (EOnline)
Is there any Puck in this episode? Yes. A lot, actually. And it’s not just for kicks. Puck has a big role in helping Finn figure out his future.
NEW: Behind the Scenes video at the bottom of the page. Blaine’s brother Cooper is the star of the “Free Credit Rating Today.com” commercials. Everyone from Kurt to Sue Sylvester is smitten with him. He teaches an “acting master class” to New Directions.
- “Like any relationship with brothers, it’s complicated and complex. It’s a competitive relationship, a loving relationship. He feels a sense of responsibility as an older brother to look out for his younger brother. He also knows that his brother is incredibly talented, maybe more so than he is and he wants to make sure that that talent gets seen in more than just a free credit rating commercial, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but he wants more for his brother and he knows he’s going to have a lot of success. He wants to help usher him in to that success in the best way he knows how.” (THR)
- Cooper’s first “song” is actually a commercial that he does for FreeCreditRatingToday.com. Bomer: It was the first thing we shot, so within the first five minutes of my arrival on set, they had me dancing around, being as cheesy as possible. McKinley’s obsessed with the commercial, but I wanted it to have a twinge of extreme desperation underneath. Oh, and if you look closely, watch for this dancing cop in the background. He does these spins and ends with his leg out and gun pointed in the air. [Choreographer] Zach Woodlee did such a good job with the extras and the dancing in it! It’s a rare treat to be this silly.
Matt Bomer on playing Blaine’s big brother – Cooper is a Douche Bag and a terrible acting teacher. (Via TVLine)
- “Someone That I Used to Know” is a Blaine/Cooper duet!
- Kurt describes Cooper as “the most good-looking guy in all of North America.” Oh noes. Jealousy! No wonder Blaine looks so unhappy in the new promo! Besides the fact the big brother is a D-Bag.
- “At the end of the day, Cooper is just desperate for validation… I think he comes back to town under the ruse that he’s doing all of this gritty work for the next commercial campaign. But I think he also needs to get back in touch with his roots and reality because he’s having a tough go of it. But then once he realizes that he’s kind of a hometown hero, the hubris kicks in and his ego expands exponentially.”
- “At the heart of it, he really does want to help his brother avoid the slings and arrows of being a young artist. He clearly hasn’t had an easy road of it as an actor. And over the course of that path, he sort of developed his own short cuts and tricks of the trade, which are all horribly misleading and misguided.”
- Cooper kisses Sue. I think Jane sussed out right away that my character was just all over the map, just a complete hot mess. And so she knew that whatever greeting they had together would be completely inappropriate. So she said, “Matt, on this take, just kiss me on the lips.”
Tell me now! I need to know if Rachel and Finn actually tied the knot on Glee!: You won’t need much more patience, grasshopper! That question will be answered in the first 60 seconds of Tuesday’s spring premiere. But whether or not you can call Rachel Mrs. Hudson from now on is kind of beside the point because the young couple might be breaking up! (Breathe!) Why? Because Finn is about to receive an interesting business proposition that would take him about 3,000 miles away from Broadway. (TVGuide) (Finn asks Rachel in the new promo if she would consider moving to California)
Bits I could glean from the promo: Sue hints that the father of her baby is a celebrity. She also appears to be coaching the “sloppy babies” (New Directions!) in some moves for Nationals (you’ll remember she offered her services to Will at the end of the last episode).
There are roller coasters, Kurt looking real surprised (but happy to see big brother!) and Blaine singing “Somebody that I Used to Know” by Goyte
There are also photos of the Glee kids at the amusement park celebrating senior skip day. Rachel and Finn (Cory Monteith) looking super-pensive as Artie (Kevin McHale) performs.
Episode 14 left us with a huge cliffhanger. Did Quinn survive being broadsided by a huge truck? The answer is yes, but with a caveat. The photo was taken on February 21 at an outdoor skate park where Glee was filming scenes. The scene is part of “Senior skip day” Photos HERE.
Senior Skip Day – That was yesterday (Feb 21) at Santa Clarita Skate Park, where Kevin takes Dianna to see a bunch of kids from a program called Life Rolls On dropping in to pools in wheelchairs. And not the full-of-water kind. They were pretty amazing. The second half of the day we shot the rest of the kids riding roller coasters at Six Flags. True story: shooting on roller coasters is incredibly tedious and not at all as fun and exciting as it might sound, especially when you’re chasing daylight.
EOnline posted this. “We’ve been given clearance to tell you that Dianna Agron will return to the Glee set in some capacity, whether it is a dream sequence, a reduced role, a flashback or a flashforward, etc. We have it on good authority that nothing has been set in stone yet as far as the fourth season of Glee —including whether Dianna will be a series regular.
“…for now, Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Artie (Kevin McHale) will only find a friendship with each other. But it’ll be a special one.” (EOnline)
In the meantime–Quinn looks to be paralyzed. Her dancing and cheeleading days over, at least for the time being.
Photo of Matt Bomer on set with with Darren Criss (the guy in the middle in on the vocal team…he’s not a actor). Matt and Darren are set to perform a Duran Duran mashup. (TV Line)
The production was looking looking to cast a 12-16 year old Cooper and a 4-7 Year old Blaine. So it looks like we’ll be getting some flashbacks.
Here’s a tumblr photo set of an upcoming number shot on February 10. (fyeahglee)
Glee Promo #5
Glee Promo #4
Glee Promo #3
Rachel and Finn did not get married.
Big Brother Behind The Scenes
Glee 30s Promo #2
Glee 20s Promo #1
I can’t stop thinking about Quinn…
- Lea Michele tweets, “Yesterday was a very important day on set… :) Regionals is official over! On to the next episode!” (2/10)
- Damian McGinty tweets, “These shorts im wearing on set today are really short. You can see what I ate for breakfast.” (2/15)
- Alex Anders tweets, “Recorded a super fun song with
@DiannaAgron this morning. Mr. Bomer is up next” (2/15)
- Samuel Larsen tweets, “Eric Stoltz is just, inspiring…. Can’t think of a more appropriate word.”
- Lea Michele tweets, “Back at work starting another new episode… Only have 7 more episodes to shoot for season 3!” (2/16)
- Lea Michele tweets, “Hallway scene with
@CoryMonteith @Mark_Salling and @chriscolfer” (2/16)
- Lea Michele tweets, “Look at these handsome men… http://pic.twitter.com/FpxFtq7Z” (2/17)
- Kevin McHale tweets, “Early day in Lima!! Super excited about today!”
- Naya Rivera tweets, “Just woke up and I’ve never been more excited to get to work. This will go down as THE most fun day of work ever!!! (2/21)
- Damian McGinty tweets, “I already have butterflies thinking about today. It’s gonna be hilarious, but I’m very scared.” (2/21)
- Harry Shum Jr tweets, “t’s going to be a fun day today! Charlie blinks so too… http://pic.twitter.com/iWyRynbi” (2/21)
- Kevin McHale tweets, “Risking my life for
@ericstoltz in this shot. You’re welcome. Woooohoooo!” (2/21)
- Chord Overstreet tweets, “Just finished a fun day at work. Now time for a long nap” (2/21)
- Lea Michele tweets, “Had the best day at work today though.. Will get up and go to an amusement park and ride rides for work any day!!” (2/21)