Tonight was a live eviction episode of Big Brother 18. Read on for spoilers on who won HoH and where the Houseguests stand for the week.
Tonight was a live eviction episode of Big Brother 18. By a vote of 3 – 2, Michelle was evicted from the Big Brother house. After a long HoH competition, Victor won the HoH competition! But before I get to my predictions of the upcoming week, let me discuss the events of the previous week that led to Michelle’s eviction.
Michelle: Michelle was in a decent spot in the house. She wasn’t part of any duos like everyone else, although she was close to Natalie and James. The logical move would be to split up the power duos before targeting Michelle. However, Nicole won HoH, and she was the only person in the house who wanted Michelle gone. Nicole also wanted to play the middle and not target either Paul/Victor or Natalie/James. Therefore, Michelle was her target. Nonetheless, Nicole did consider taking out Paul or Victor and wasn’t 100% certain what she wanted to do earlier in the week. Michelle did have a case to make for herself. However, she inexplicably chose not to campaign this week. If she had went to Nicole and Corey and made a deal, she could’ve saved herself. Paul and Victor are much bigger threats than her, and Michelle could’ve convinced them to make a move against them. However, it didn’t help that James continuously told Michelle she shouldn’t even bother campaigning. He asserted that Nicole and Corey would never blindside him. James got so cocky that he didn’t even bother talking game with Nicole and Corey all week long while Paul and Victor bonded with them and solidified a Final 4 deal. This was another case of James being completely clueless in the game, and Michelle should not have listened to him.
The Final 4
While not an original name for an alliance at all, it’s possible that The Final 4 (Victor, Paul, Nicole, and Corey) will be the last four left standing in the game. They solidified a Final 4 alliance and agreed to take out Michelle, James, and Natalie. These four will very much likely stick together this week, but I doubt they’ll stay together next week. If James gets evicted next, I can’t see either duo wanting to take out Natalie instead of splitting up either Nicole/Corey or Paul/Victor.
Now onto the Power Rankings. Here are where the Houseguests stand in the house this upcoming week with Nicole as the Head of Household.
WEEK 11 POWER RANKINGS
4. NICOLE – Nicole will be safe this week too. Even if she goes up on the block if the Veto is used, she’ll be a pawn and will likely remain in the game. Nicole did contemplate splitting up Paul and Victor this past week, but ultimately chose to take out Michelle instead. Next week will be an important HoH competition that decides which power duo in the Final 4 alliance actually does make it to the Final 4.
5. NATALIE – Natalie and James will 100% be nominated this week and one of them will be evicted next. The only question is which one will go. Victor and Paul want James gone, but Nicole seems to rather see Natalie evicted instead. If nominations stay the same, Corey and Nicole control the vote. They will likely go back and forth all week long as they decide whom to evict, so it’s a tossup if James and Natalie both remain on the block Thursday night.
6. JAMES – Victor wants James gone. Victor got his revenge against Paulie for being the HoH that sent him out the first time and now Victor wants revenge against the guy who cast the deciding vote that sent him out the second time. If James doesn’t win the Power of Veto, it is likely he will be evicted next since most people see him as a better competitor than Natalie. However, it could very well be Natalie evicted instead. As previously stated, Nicole and Corey will control the vote this week. If nominations stay the same, will they go against Victor’s wishes and evict Natalie or will they just go along with sending James home? I guess we’ll have to see what happens.
So those are my thoughts on the house dynamics this week. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Steven Curtis (see all)
- The Amazing Race Season 31 Recap: Week 7 Live Blog - 06/12/2019
- The Amazing Race Season 31 Recap: Week 6 Live Blog - 06/05/2019
- The Amazing Race Season 31 Recap: Week 5 Live Blog - 05/29/2019