- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Simon Cowell’s baby mama, Lauren Silverman is getting trashed in the tabloids. Both the UK’s Daily Mail and The New York post brand the reportedly 10 weeks pregnant Silverman a “gold digger.”
From The Dail Mail:
The married socialite expecting Simon Cowell’s baby was accused of being a ‘gold digger’ on Thursday.
Lauren Silverman has allegedly issued the X Factor boss with a string of outrageous demands, telling him she wants marriage and her own reality TV show before she will allow him access to the child.
And in divorce papers filed two weeks ago by her estranged spouse Andrew Silverman, Lauren was accused of being ‘cruel and inhuman’ towards her husband.
Lauren has released a statement to the press regarding her 7 year old son, “I am committed to sorting things out with Andrew as amicably as possible to ensure the well-being of our son. I would hope for some space and privacy in order to work through this.”
Well, good luck with that privacy thing. The Daily Mail posted a slew of photos of Lauren and her baby bump. At least they blurred out her son’s face in the photos.
Sources around Simon say that a wedding is not in his future. Has it ever been?
‘Simon does NOT, NOT, NOT plan to get married to her [Lauren]. Simon is gearing up for a potentially ugly child support battle.
‘He tried desperately to reach an agreement with Lauren before it went public but she surprised Simon and leaked the news.
‘Simon was hoping to reach a financial agreement with her and then release a joint statement but Lauren is savvy and wants to be famous and when he refused her opening demands for marriage she leaked it.’
Why is Simon being painted as the good guy here? He had sex with his best friend’s wife. I hate the sexism at work here, as if she’s the only responsible one. Even if she’s ambitious and looking for a sugar daddy, if Simon can’t keep it in his pants, I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s not a victim here.
A New York Post “source” claims that Lauren is the reason why Simon broke up with Idol makeup artist, Mezhgan Hussainy
“She slept with Simon when he was engaged, which is why he and Mezhgan broke off their engagement,” another said.
Another said, “She says she is in love with Simon and would do anything to keep him. She is obsessed with him.”
Oh, and there is this:
“Simon likes having a harem of women on his boat who compete for his attention.” a source said.
Another source said, “Friends assume [Andrew] knew they were sleeping together but turned a blind eye because he was star-struck by Simon and loved going on a free vacation on his massive yacht.
Well, then. It hasn’t even been a week since the news broke. This popcorn-worthy news story should get even better.
- Powered by Disqus
- Big Brother 16 – Week 5 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEO)
- Keith Urban Issues Statement on Alleged Boston Concert Rape
- Dexter Roberts Reveals Why He Left American Idol Live
- The Country Radio Climb: How Are Major Labels Serving New Acts, Male & Female?
- Jessica Sanchez – Killing Me Softly – Great American Songbook HOF (VIDEO)
- Christina Grimmie Unveils “Must Be Love” Official Lyric Video
- AGT and Big Brother Ratings Fall, SYTYCD Stays Steady
- Idol Headlines for 7/31/14
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 07/31/14
- Concert Schedule – 7/31/14 – Fifth Harmony, Scotty McCreery
- American Idol 14 Auditions Attract Hundreds in Nashville
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Top 48 Week 1 Results Live Blog
- Big Brother 16 Episode 16 – Recap and Discussion
- SYTYCD 11- Top 14 Perform, 4 Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Boston Man Arrested for Alleged Rape During Keith Urban Concert
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Kirstie Alley Fallout, Says DWTS is Running Out of Talent
- Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom Reportedly Scuffle in an Ibiza Club
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Top 48 Week One Predictions
- Haley Reinhart Debuts “Show Me Your Moves” Music Video
- Idol Headlines for 7/30/14
- NBC Casts Girls Star Allison Williams as Peter Pan
- SYTYCD11- Top 14 Power List
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/27/14
- Concert Schedule – 7/30/14 – Scotty McCreery, Fifth Harmony
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Top 48 Week 1 Recap – VIDEOS