- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Simon Cowell’s baby mama, Lauren Silverman is getting trashed in the tabloids. Both the UK’s Daily Mail and The New York post brand the reportedly 10 weeks pregnant Silverman a “gold digger.”
From The Dail Mail:
The married socialite expecting Simon Cowell’s baby was accused of being a ‘gold digger’ on Thursday.
Lauren Silverman has allegedly issued the X Factor boss with a string of outrageous demands, telling him she wants marriage and her own reality TV show before she will allow him access to the child.
And in divorce papers filed two weeks ago by her estranged spouse Andrew Silverman, Lauren was accused of being ‘cruel and inhuman’ towards her husband.
Lauren has released a statement to the press regarding her 7 year old son, “I am committed to sorting things out with Andrew as amicably as possible to ensure the well-being of our son. I would hope for some space and privacy in order to work through this.”
Well, good luck with that privacy thing. The Daily Mail posted a slew of photos of Lauren and her baby bump. At least they blurred out her son’s face in the photos.
Sources around Simon say that a wedding is not in his future. Has it ever been?
‘Simon does NOT, NOT, NOT plan to get married to her [Lauren]. Simon is gearing up for a potentially ugly child support battle.
‘He tried desperately to reach an agreement with Lauren before it went public but she surprised Simon and leaked the news.
‘Simon was hoping to reach a financial agreement with her and then release a joint statement but Lauren is savvy and wants to be famous and when he refused her opening demands for marriage she leaked it.’
Why is Simon being painted as the good guy here? He had sex with his best friend’s wife. I hate the sexism at work here, as if she’s the only responsible one. Even if she’s ambitious and looking for a sugar daddy, if Simon can’t keep it in his pants, I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s not a victim here.
A New York Post ”source” claims that Lauren is the reason why Simon broke up with Idol makeup artist, Mezhgan Hussainy
“She slept with Simon when he was engaged, which is why he and Mezhgan broke off their engagement,” another said.
Another said, “She says she is in love with Simon and would do anything to keep him. She is obsessed with him.”
Oh, and there is this:
“Simon likes having a harem of women on his boat who compete for his attention.” a source said.
Another source said, “Friends assume [Andrew] knew they were sleeping together but turned a blind eye because he was star-struck by Simon and loved going on a free vacation on his massive yacht.
Well, then. It hasn’t even been a week since the news broke. This popcorn-worthy news story should get even better.
- Powered by Disqus
- Daughtry and Goo Goo Dolls Announce Summer Tour – See the Schedule
- Lee DeWyze New Song “Blackbird Song” Featured on The Walking Dead (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/10/14
- Carrie Underwood Sings Live With Thousand Foot Krutch, Set To Guest On Upcoming Miranda Lambert Album!
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Mar 2-8
- Is Naya Rivera Leaving Glee? The Evidence Says Yes
- The Amazing Race: All Stars Episode 3 Recap (UPDATED)
- X Factor UK Headlines for 03/09/14
- Idol Headlines for 3/9/14
- Lena Dunham Skits – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- The National – Graceless – I Need My Girl – Saturday Night Live – VIDEO
- Kellie Pickler – Closer to Nowhere – Grand Ole Opry (VIDEO)
- Adam Lambert and Queen Tour Promo (VIDEO)
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire Lyric Video and New Live Performance
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab: New Look and New Name (PHOTO)
- Idol Headlines for 3/8/14
- Glee Goes to Nationals (Finally!) City of Angels – Spoilers, Sneak Peek VIDEO
- The Voice 6 Preview – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton Kiss, A True Blind Audition (VIDEO)
- American Idol XIII – Emily Piriz Shares her Thoughts on Working With Randy Jackson, Harry Connick Jr.
- Kelly Clarkson’s Hit “Breakaway” is the American Idol XIII Boot Song, Recorded by Each of the Contestants
- Cassadee Pope’s “Wasting All These Tears” Certified Platinum
- Thursday Ratings: American Idol Hits Another Series Low
- The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis Laughs at an R Word Joke, Calls Detractors “Uncultured”
- Idol Headlines for 3/7/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 03/15/2014