- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Justin Guarini is performing a one man show called “Love Sick” which opened Friday at Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, and he is not holding back.
According to a review from mcall.com, Justin confesses that he and Kelly Clarkson had “a serious thing” that begun on the set of From Justin to Kelly, the horrible beach musical they did together after Idol. Kelly had won that inaugural season, while Justin came in second place behind her.
The relationship ended when her career took off, and his eventually…well didn’t.
Justin also reveals during patter between numbers that, during the competition, he also romanced the 4th place finisher that season, Tamara Gray. What a lothario!
And, from the too much information department, Justin shares with the audience that he had a vasectomy after his wife Reina gave birth to their second son. She came to the marriage with a daughter, giving the family 3 children. Alrighty then.
Welp. No harm no foul! Everyone is married with kids–Tamyra to songwriter Sam Watters with a daughter born in 2010 and Kelly, of course, married to Brandon Blackstock and expecting a baby girl later this year.
You can read more about the performances, which the site reviews favorably at mcall.com. Although the reviewer’s insistence that Justin is a better singer and performer than Kelly gives me a little pause. Heh.
Justin’s father-in-law, Bernie Capodici serves as musical director of an eight piece band the backs Justin as he sings 13 songs about love, peppered with anecdotes from the singer’s life like the ones above. I think we’ve covered the juiciest revelations, however.
Justin is currently in rehearsals to take over the role of Fiyero in Wicked on Broadway, beginning Tuesday February 25.
- Powered by Disqus
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 8/27/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/24/14
- FIRST LISTEN: 4 Tracks From The Swon Brothers’s Debut Album, With Guest Vocals By Carrie Underwood!
- Concert Schedule – 8/27/14 – Adam Lambert, Fifth Harmony