Hey All! :)
Only 1 week remains until we begin season 17 of Dancing with the Stars. To say I am just a little excited would be a huge understatement.
A few little items of interest before I begin the polls…
* No more sky-box interviews for Brooke. Both Tom and Brooke will interview the celebs post-dancing on the floor right before the judges give out their scores.
* The troupe will only consist of four dancers this season- Gleb Savchenko, Lindsay Arnold, Henry Byalikov, and Witney Carson.
* Week 1 will be the Cha-cha-cha, Foxtrot, or Contemporary.
* Due to having no result show this season, NO one will be eliminated week 1 and all votes will carry over to week two where someone will be eliminated on performance night. I haven’t heard yet as to whether the eliminated couple will get to dance before finding out their fate or if the results will be revealed at the start of the show.
I thought it would be fun to get some pre-show polls going to see where our great fans here at MJ’s stand before the first couple hits the floor (and no, I don’t mean that literally). So, based on your general knowledge of these celebrities, their possible popularity, the chances that they might or might not have two left feet, and any other factors you want to consider, let’s do some polling.
As a quick reminder, these are our couples for this season…
So, there you have it. Vote, comment, etc… and don’t forget to join me on Monday, September 16th as we kick off season 17!
Latest posts by Franky Nunez (see all)
- DWTS23 – Pre-Season POLLS! - 08/30/2016
- Dancing With The Stars 23 Cast Revealed – Live Blog (VIDEO) - 08/30/2016
- DWTS 22 Finale Live Blog and Performance Videos - 05/24/2016