- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
You might find this amusing–a website called Why Not Glambert has obtained letters sent to the FCC from people complaining about Adam Lambert’s American Music Award’s performance.
And, as you might figure, some of the letters are pretty hilarious–filled with hilarious grammar and spelling errors. I love America! And the Freedom of Information Act!
I’ve always maintained that the whole deal was much ado about nothing. I was more offended by the less than stellar performance from Adam than the sexual stuff, so I have to say it’s somewhat amusing to read these letter from peeps who clearly have their panties in a bunch.
Check out all the letters right here. A couple of them are homophobic, but most of them are from folks who are completely freaked out by the sexual innuendo, that included crotch grabbing, kissing, S&M, etc.
A couple of examples after the jump…
DO SOMETHING NOW CAUSE IT IS OUT OF CONTROL
Please note that we watched ABC American Music Awards and I could not beleive what I had to watch with my 11, 13, and 16 year old. We had to send my son to bed who actually opted to goto bed because he was disturbed, my 16 year old who was disgusted, and my 13 year old who really does not like Adam Lambert. This was not tasteful watching another man go down on him, macking out with a person who was either a man or a woman, touching the croutch, um 50 cent contenstly being bleeped out, omg R U KIDDING this was not good. I cannot beleive that they are not going to be fined for this behavior. I am not a fan of Howard Stern but this was crossing the line and I will not watch this event again. i cannot believe that this was on national televeicion that this was on ABC and not MTV. You should be imbarrassed that you control this tv. Enough is enough. Where did the television standards go. Guess what there is none. Please make this stop and go back to better family standards. Cause this had NONE.
This writer will NEVER watch ABC again. You are the police of TV DO SOMETHING NOW CAUSE IT IS OUT OF CONTROL, and guess what Bitch is not a word it is a curse. We had 10 people here and they all felt the same thing as we did. We are not a Religious family but we instill family practices. and ABC does not. We are looking for a response.
Adam Lambert performance. It was a porno with clothes on. I was watching with my child and I cannot believe that he was allowed to do that on tv. He had men and women sticking theeir faces in his crotch and at one point rubbed a girls crotch. It was very inappropriate for prime time network television and I am truely disguisted!!
COMPLAINANT RESPECTFULLY REQUESTS THAT THE FCC ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS COMPLAINT, AND THAT THE FCC KEEP ME INFORMED OF THE PROGRESS AND RESULTS OF YOUR INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER.
A lewd bisexual performance
The final act of the program was a lewd bisexual performance by Adam Lambert. During his performance he placed a males head in his genital area, rubbed his hand across a female’s genital area, and wildly kissed a male. THIS WAS CLEARLY OBSENE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR BROADCAST TELEVISION. Please tell me that the level of acceptable content on television has not been lowered to include the perverse actions of immoral individuals.
Posted by Leonard at 5:36 PM 0 comments
Tagged with: Adam Lambert
- Powered by Disqus
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 10 HoH and Nominees)
- American Idol 14: Harry Connick Jr. Jams with NOLA Hopeful (VIDEO)
- FIRST LISTEN: Trisha Yearwood’s New Single “PrizeFighter” Featuring Kelly Clarkson!
- Angie Miller Crowdfunded Debut EP Due in November
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)