Ricky from Idol Forums has started posting spoilers for tonight’s Top 11 performance, featuring music of the British Invasion.
Tonight’s song choices listed in performance order:
- Haley Scarnato – “Tell Him” by The Exciters.
- Chris Richardson – “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying” by Gerry and the Pacemakers.
- Stephanie Edwards – “You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me” by Dusty Springfield.
- Blake Lewis – “Time Of The Season” by the Zombies.Ãƒâ€š He beatboxes at the start. (probably kinda like the record).
- Lakisha Jones – “Diamonds are Forever,”Ãƒâ€š Shirley Bassey (from the Bond movie).
- Phil Stacey – “Tobacco Road” by The Nashville Teens.
- Jordin Sparks -Ãƒâ€š “I Who Have Nothing” by Tom Jones.
- Sanjaya Malakar – “You Really Got Me” by the Kinks. (EEP!)
- Gina Glocksen – “Paint it Black” by the Rolling Stones.
- Chris Sligh – “She’s Not There” by the Zombies
- Melinda Doolittle – “As Long as He Needs Me” from the musical “Oliver!”
Hairstyle and Fashion:
Sanjaya MalakarÃƒâ€š will be sporting a Mohawk tonight.Ãƒâ€š No, that’s not a joke, that’s for REALS.Ãƒâ€š His hair is not actually shaved, just gelled to the sides of his head. Nadia Turner got kicked off after she sported a mohawk season 4.Ãƒâ€š I’m just sayin’
ETA:Ãƒâ€š According to Ricky, Dean the hairstylist is having trouble with the gel, so theÃƒâ€š Faux-hawk may not happen, or it will happen in a modified version…
Lakisha Jones – She is wearing a emerald green dress. The stylists are planning on dressing herÃƒâ€š upÃƒâ€š in a million dollars worth of real jewelry.
Haley Scarnato – She is wearing brown shorts with tank top.
Stephanie Edwards – She’s wearing a bright blue dress.
Melinda Doolittle – For Melinda, a tanish/greyish longsleeve dress.
Gina Glocksen’s – Her hair wasÃƒâ€š cutÃƒâ€š into an inverted bob.
Chris Richardson – HeÃƒâ€š shaved his head this weekend (but not bald, just really short).