- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
If any of you had any doubt about the odiousness of R&B singer, Chris Brown, his latest antics should seal the deal. Brown is an immature narcissist, who unfortunately is not only enabled by an army of cray cray stans, but also, sadly, his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna, whom he viciously assaulted in 2009.
From Buzz Feed: Over the weekend Chris Brown launched a twitter attack directed at Jenny Johnson, a comedy writer who has regularly tweeted jokes about his 2009 attack on Rihanna. After the heated and at times vulgar exchange, Brown’s twitter account was completely wiped out.
Here’s a sample:
After Brown tweeted, “I look as old as fuck! I’m only 23…” Johnson tweeted “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person!
Brown responded, “take them teeth out when u Sucking my dick HOE.
Not resisting the opportunity to tweak Brown’s lack of spelling skills, Johnson responded, “It’s “HO” not “HOE” you ignorant fuck.”
The feud continued, becoming uglier as it spiraled downhill:
Brown: I should fart while ur giving me top. “Seize the day” #CarpeDiem
Johnson: Your mom must be so proud of you.
Brown: see.. I don’t even have to tell u what u already know. Thanks HO! #bushpig
Johnson responded with a link to an MTV news report detailing Brown’s brutal attack on Rihanna.
Brown: mom says hello… She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to shit right on the retina, ….#pinkeye.
Brown: Let me leave this bitch alone… It’s good to know my worth by listening to a bitch that is worthless! #iwin #bushpigswag
Johnson: Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to shit and fart on me. I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.
Brown’s last tweet before he deactivated his account was the chilling, “Just ask RRihanna if she mad??????”
And, indeed, Rihanna was photographed Thanksgiving night entering a car with Brown in Berlin after attending his concert and then an after party with him. On Saturday, Rihanna tweeted a photo of a shirtless Brown lying face down on a bed that is covered with Simpsons memorabilia and a handbag.
Meanwhile, Brown’s cray cray stans have been tweeting death threats to Johnson. Billboard has gathered a few of the really violent messages:
@nellymyers: Do u wanna know what im gonna do now ? Im gonna kill that Jenny Johnson for making Chris delete his twitter
@ChrisBrownComeback: @JennyJohnsonHi5whore bitch. if chris kill you i will have more respect of him ..
@Trigga_breezy: @JennyJohnsonHi5 Stfu bitch honestly, i wanna sit on your face and stab 1235 needles in your eyeball, you son of a motherless goat. #bushpig
@Haineko: super mad right now if i see that jenny johnson i’ll stab her to death.
@ASWNCK: @JennyJohnsonHi5 come on Breezy !!! let’s kill this bitch out !! #Breezywantsthisbitchdead
@TheChrisGoins: @JennyJohnsonHi5 kill yourself bitch! #EATADICK!!!!!
And there’s more at Billboard if you can stomach it. Honestly, Chris Brown is such a pathetic creature. It’s horrifying that the beautiful and talented Rihanna doesn’t believe she can do better. Brown’s vile tweets to Johnson are a perfect illustration of his misogyny. I usually don’t go all finger-waggy on the private lives of celebrities, but seriously? Ugh.
- Powered by Disqus
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13- Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- Grandfather of Ariana Grande Died – Will the Family Tell BB’s Frankie?
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)
- Concert Schedule – 7/23/14 – Daughtry, Cassadee Pope
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 1 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 – Top 10 Best Auditions (And More) (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 7/22/14
- One Direction’s “Where We Are” The Concert Film is Coming to a Cinema Near You
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : July 14-20
- Concert Schedule – 7/22/14 – Adam Lambert, Daughtry
- The Bachelorette – Season 10, Episode 10 – Live Blog & Discussion
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Song “We Know” (VIDEO)
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 4 Power of Veto)
- Chris Colfer Chats Grimm Warnings and Noel Coward (Hear his Accent!) (VIDEO)
- Rising Star Ratings Hit a Series Low