New Issue of American Idol Magazine
I just received the new AI magazine in the mail. (Yes, I have a subscription–shut up.) The new American Idol, Taylor Hicks graces this latest issue. Season 5 is reviewed in pictures, and there is a recap of the Season Finale with some nice photos. Also in the issue:
- An ad for American Idol Rewind which debuts this fall. It’s a weekly 1 hour show that will run on the weekends. It’s touted as a “brand new look at the very first season–featuring new episodes, behind the scenes trivia and fascinating updates, and plenty of never-before-seen footage…”
- A first-person article from Carrie Underwood.
- Updates on Idol alumni
- A review of Taylor Hicks’ CD “Under the Radar”. Seriously. Plus, there are reviews of Taylor Hicks’ and Katharine McPhee’s coronation singles.
- An update on artists from American Idol Underground.
- Articles on Josh Gracin and Kimberly Caldwell
And because YOU asked for it…
I hope I don’t get in trouble with the copywrite police but here is a scan of the page with reviews of both Under the Radar and the coronation singles. And just for the heck of it (ok, I’ll confess, it’s really because an Idol I really really like is featured…) here is more news about Idol releases…