- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
The second audition episode of X Factor UK 2011 aired tonight. Check out the highlights here!
X Factor UK season 8, episode 2. It’s time for London auditions. The judges arrive in style and here is our first candidate:
Johnny Robinson, 45 year old singer from Harrow, London. At the beginning, it was hard to take him seriously. However, it was another “Susan Boyle” moment for us when Johnny launched into Etta James’ “At Last”. He received a standing ovation from the audience and 4 yeses from the judges.
Derry Mensah, 20, a big fan of judge Kelly Rowland, sang Usher’s “Can You Help Me”. He was given 4 yeses, but don’t expect him to go far. The Sun has an article about his criminal past.
Then it was time for Liverpool, hometown of The Beatles and X Factor’s Rebecca Ferguson.
Mark Byron, 21, was up first, but he didn’t impress with his rendition of Rihanna’s “Only Girl (In The World)”.
Craig Colton, 22, was next up. He auditioned for The X Factor in Liverpool earlier this year but he didn’t tell his parents what he was up to. Craig then got tickets for the auditions for his parents and told them that he couldn’t attend. Imagine their surprise when their son took the stage to sing ‘Hiding My Heart’ by Adele.
Duo The Duos slaughtered Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy”.
After a day filled with terrible auditions from terrible groups, the judges were dying to find a good group. Then, boyband The Keys, 23-26, appeared. The judges loved them, especially Take That’s Gary Barlow. The Keys sort of remind me of One Direction, but 1D boys are younger and cuter.
And the highlight of the night?
Misha Bryan, 19, from Manchester, got rave reviews from the judges and a standing ovation from the audience. She belted out Aretha Franklin’s “Respect”. In her intro clip, Misha told Dermot O’Leary that she was abandoned by her mother as an infant, doesn’t know who her father is and was raised by her aunt.
- Powered by Disqus
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13- Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- Grandfather of Ariana Grande Died – Will the Family Tell BB’s Frankie?
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)
- Concert Schedule – 7/23/14 – Daughtry, Cassadee Pope
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 1 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 – Top 10 Best Auditions (And More) (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 7/22/14
- One Direction’s “Where We Are” The Concert Film is Coming to a Cinema Near You
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : July 14-20
- Concert Schedule – 7/22/14 – Adam Lambert, Daughtry
- The Bachelorette – Season 10, Episode 10 – Live Blog & Discussion
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Song “We Know” (VIDEO)
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 4 Power of Veto)
- Chris Colfer Chats Grimm Warnings and Noel Coward (Hear his Accent!) (VIDEO)
- Rising Star Ratings Hit a Series Low