- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
The second audition episode of X Factor UK 2011 aired tonight. Check out the highlights here!
X Factor UK season 8, episode 2. It’s time for London auditions. The judges arrive in style and here is our first candidate:
Johnny Robinson, 45 year old singer from Harrow, London. At the beginning, it was hard to take him seriously. However, it was another “Susan Boyle” moment for us when Johnny launched into Etta James’ “At Last”. He received a standing ovation from the audience and 4 yeses from the judges.
Derry Mensah, 20, a big fan of judge Kelly Rowland, sang Usher’s “Can You Help Me”. He was given 4 yeses, but don’t expect him to go far. The Sun has an article about his criminal past.
Then it was time for Liverpool, hometown of The Beatles and X Factor’s Rebecca Ferguson.
Mark Byron, 21, was up first, but he didn’t impress with his rendition of Rihanna’s “Only Girl (In The World)”.
Craig Colton, 22, was next up. He auditioned for The X Factor in Liverpool earlier this year but he didn’t tell his parents what he was up to. Craig then got tickets for the auditions for his parents and told them that he couldn’t attend. Imagine their surprise when their son took the stage to sing ‘Hiding My Heart’ by Adele.
Duo The Duos slaughtered Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy”.
After a day filled with terrible auditions from terrible groups, the judges were dying to find a good group. Then, boyband The Keys, 23-26, appeared. The judges loved them, especially Take That’s Gary Barlow. The Keys sort of remind me of One Direction, but 1D boys are younger and cuter.
And the highlight of the night?
Misha Bryan, 19, from Manchester, got rave reviews from the judges and a standing ovation from the audience. She belted out Aretha Franklin’s “Respect”. In her intro clip, Misha told Dermot O’Leary that she was abandoned by her mother as an infant, doesn’t know who her father is and was raised by her aunt.
- Powered by Disqus
- Bachelorette Contestant Died After a Paragliding Accident
- American Idol XIII – Idol Chat with M&M – The Top 6 Power Lists
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Down, Glee Remains Dire
- Survivor: Cagayan Ponderosa Videos and Thoughts
- Freemantle Media Will Stop Taking Down American Idol Youtube Clips
- Idol Headlines for 4/23/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 04/20/14
- American Idol 13 Top 6 Song Spoilers
- Glee Season 5 – Opening Night – Recap and Performance Videos
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Elimination Live Blog (UPDATED POLLS)
- Ella Henderson – “Ghost” – Music Video
- Clay Aiken Opponent Releases “No Show” Negative Ad (VIDEO)
- Nicki Minaj Still Obsessed with Angie Miller, Wishes American Idol Well
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Predictions, Poll Results, iTune Rankings
- Glee Spoilers – Old Dog New Tricks Written by Chris Colfer – Plot, Song Details!
- The Voice 6 Top 12 – Kristen Merlin Reacts to Mic Malfunction – VIDEO
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Falls, DWTS Dips
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 10 – Results, Recap, Video
- Idol Headlines for 4/22/14
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire – Ellen, Behind The Light Track List (VIDEO)
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Apr 14-20
- Josh Kaufman sings “Stay With Me” – The Voice 6 Top 12 – VIDEO
- The Voice 6 – Top 12 Live Finals Premiere – Take the POLLS
- Dancing With The Stars – Season 18 – Week 6