- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
InTENsity Are Eliminated
Sorry mini-gleeksters you ARE the WEAKEST LINK! Woops wrong show, wrong decade! Ha. As a I said below, I can’t pour too much hatorade on a bunch of cute teenagers, but their act, except for a couple of strong singers, was pretty much a train wreck. And NO Simon. We don’t need a new Glee. After a successful couple of seasons, the current Glee is having trouble moving singles. If the kids sweetened their act up even more, maybe they could head to Disney. But they didn’t really make much of an impact during the couple of weeks they were on the show, so they’ll probably split apart.
The Stereo Hogzz were kind of awful tonight, which highlights the fact that Paula did a pretty great job as mentor, polishing them up.
Simon needs to totally rethink the concept of the groups category. He doesn’t understand that 90s style boy and girl bands went out around the turn of the century here, and I doubt they are coming back soon. Groups can still succeed in country, but Lakoda Rayne doesn’t fill the bill. They come off as wannabes, which is the kiss of death. They are like Jessica Simpson x4. Not good. Totally not surprised the groups are hitting the bottom first. I expect at LEAST one group to make the bottom next week.
I’ll be liveblogging the X Factor results right here!
Who will leave the X Factor tonight? Steve Jones takes the stage.
Group performance! The X Factor Top 12 take the stage to sing…”Without You” by David Guetta. The vocals on this are really good, which means, of course, they are lip syncing. Except for Astro, who raps the mid-section and totally futzes up the words.
Time for a recap of last night’s ACTION PACKED SHOW. This recap is endless. I’m falling asleep. Plz get on with the show.
Next a promo piece for Pepsi. The contestants couldn’t be MORE EXCITED about the opportunity to make a PEPSI COMMERCIAL. OMG.
Next, Outasight takes the stage to sing “Tonight’s The Night” which is featured in those Pepsi commercials. Really, I hope Simon does better in the special guest department. This is pretty lame so far.
OK. We’re halfway through the show, and supposedly there are going to be some results. The contestants are all. I don’t want to go home. I can’t go home. Please don’t send me home. BOTTOM 2 OMG NO. Zzzzz. Nigel Lythgoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Simon Cowell. At the very least, he keeps viewers from falling into a coma waiting for the results.
Just like the UK version all of the teams assemble on stage with their mentors. Steve reveals, in no particular order, the Top 10 acts who are safe.
When LeRoy’s name was called, someone was bleeped. All the boys are through! And so are the Girls! The leave Stacy Francis for last for ultimate dramz. And of course, there are TWO GROUPS IN THE BOTTOM 2 BECAUSE AMERICA HATES STUPID GROUPS. But, Simon is in denial. Results Part 1 Results Part 2
The Stereo Hogzz take the stage first. Whoa this is so old fashioned. “Emotion” by Barbara Streisand and Barry Gibb? Way to make yourself relevant boys. Good thing you’re up against the lame Disney Incorporated, or you wouldn’t have a chance. They sound pretty terrible left performing on their own without coaching.
InTENsity – “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson - The Glee kids sang this song. It was Season 1 Episode 13. The kids won sectionals and thanked Mr. Shue with a song. He kissed Emma. The end. And yes, it’s very sad that I remember that. Oh my. That dark haired kid looked like he was passing a brick during his solo. Pitchy and nervous. I dunno. Performance is trainwrecky, but it’s hard to goof on a bunch of cute teenagers. Having said that–InTENsity needs to leave.
Steven explains the rules. The bottom 2 vote getters will perform a last chance song of their choosing for the judges, who will each pick an act to go home. If the vote is tied, the lowest vote getter goes home.
Simon is sending home: Stereo Hogzz (Simon thought their performance was the weakest)
Paula is sending home: InTensity (She’s GUTTED!)
Nicole is sending home: InTensity (blah blah blah)
L.A. is sending home: InTensity
- Marcus Canty
- LeRoy Bell
- Lakoda Rayne
- Rachel Crow
- Chris Rene
- Josh Kracjik
- Melanie Amaro
- Stacy Francis
Bottom 2 (and will sing for survival)
- Stereo Hogzz
- Powered by Disqus
- Grumpy Cat Makes His American Idol Debut (VIDEO)
- CJ Harris Eliminated From American Idol 13
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed – Jason Mraz Mentors, Keith Urban Performs (VIDEO)
- American Idol 13 Top 6 Results – Live Blog and Videos
- American Idol 13 Top 5 Theme Is America’s Request
- Adam Levine Still Not Confirming a Return to The Voice (VIDEO)
- Former X Factor Producer Set to Helm Dancing With the Stars
- Glee Season 5 – Listen to ALL the Songs from “The Back Up Plan”
- American Idol 13 Top 6 – Predictions, Poll Results, iTunes Rankings
- Wednesday Ratings: American Idol Rises, Survivor Dips to Season Low
- Phillip Phillips Responds Live on GMA to a Prom Proposal (VIDEO)
- American Idol 13 – Watch Dexter Roberts Swing Dance (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 4/24/14
- Carrie Underwood Makes Time Magazine’s 2014 100 Most Influential List!
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 04/24/14
- Caleb Johnson – Sting Me – American Idol 13 Top 6 – VIDEO
- Jessica Meuse – Jolene – American Idol 13 Top 6 – VIDEO
- American Idol 13 Top 6 – Take the Polls! (PHOTO GALLERY)
- American Idol XIII – Top 6 – Live Blog – Performance Videos
- Survivor Cagayan: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty – Episode 10 – Recap and Discussion (UPDATED)
- American Idol 13 Top 6 NEW Portrait Photos
- Bachelorette Contestant Died After a Paragliding Accident
- American Idol XIII – Idol Chat with M&M – The Top 6 Power Lists
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Down, Glee Remains Dire
- Survivor: Cagayan Ponderosa Videos and Thoughts