- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Celebrity Apprentice
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- The Glee Project
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- Adam Lambert
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
FOX announced the X Factor cattle call auditions to take place across the country in March, April and May.
Remember: This is the big cattle call! No judges necessary. The judges competition round will follow in front of live audiences across the country (At which time, they should have the new panel in place.)
I wish they were coming back to New England. I had so much fun sitting in the audience! Instead, X Factor season 3 will head to Los Angeles, Charleston, New Orleans, Long Island, and Denver.
Read the press release below.
DO YOU HAVE “THE X FACTOR”?
NATIONWIDE AUDITIONS FOR SEASON THREE OF “THE X FACTOR” KICK OFF IN LOS ANGELES WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6
Auditions Continue in Charleston, SC; New Orleans, LA; Long Island, NY; and Denver, CO
Competition Open to Solo Artists and Vocal Groups Ages 12 and Over
Online Auditions for Season Three of THE X FACTOR Continue at www.TheXFactorUSA.com
THE X FACTOR begins its next nationwide search for the best undiscovered new solo artists and vocal groups on Wednesday, March 6 in Los Angeles at the University of Southern California’s Galen Center. Auditions continue in Charleston, SC, on Tuesday, March 19; New Orleans, LA, on Sunday, April 14; Long Island, NY, on Thursday, April 25; and Denver, CO, on Tuesday, May 14.
In addition to the open call auditions, online auditions continue until June 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM PT. Solo artists and vocal groups 12 years old and over may submit their two-minute a cappella audition videos at www.TheXFactorUSA.com.
THE X FACTOR auditions will be held in the following cities:
LOS ANGELES, CA – Wednesday, March 6
Venue: Galen Center
Registration – March 4-5
CHARLESTON, SC – Tuesday, March 19
Venue: North Charleston Coliseum
Registration – March 17-18
NEW ORLEANS, LA – Sunday, April 14
Registration – April 12-13
LONG ISLAND, NY– Thursday, April 25
Registration – April 23-24
DENVER, CO – Tuesday, May 14
Registration – May 12-13
“THE X FACTOR” SEASON THREE AUDITIONS – Page 2
Wristbands must be obtained from the venue the day prior to auditions. Additional audition details, including eligibility requirements, are available at www.thexfactorusa.com/. Hopefuls should check back regularly for updated information, rules and registration forms.
Full details regarding the Los Angeles auditions can be found below. Specific information on the subsequent audition cities will be announced shortly.
THE X FACTOR Audition Information: Los Angeles
WHO: Singers and vocal groups 12 years of age or older as of Jan. 1, 2013, who are legal U.S. citizens or eligible to work in the U.S. and do not currently have a music recording contract. Some restrictions apply; please visit www.thexfactorusa.com/ for specific information.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
WHERE: Galen Center
3400 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90007
HOW:Wristbands will be distributed from approximately 6:00 AM on Monday, March 4 until approximately 6:00 AM on Wednesday, March 6. Auditioners will not be permitted to camp out. Once auditioners obtain their wristbands, they will be asked to return to the Galen Center by 8:00 AM on Wednesday, March 6. Please bring legal photo identification. Any auditioner under 18 years old must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian.
Sign up now for all audition information and audition details, including rules and eligibility requirements at www.thexfactorusa.com/. Hopefuls should check back regularly for updated information, rules and registration forms.
Last season, Tate Stevens was crowned THE X FACTOR Season Two winner and was awarded the biggest prize in TV history, a $5 million recording contract, as well as production and creative support to develop, create, record and shoot his first original track and music video. Tate’s video debuted as a Pepsi commercial during the live telecast of the “55th Annual GRAMMY Awards®.”
During its two seasons, THE X FACTOR has discovered other diverse recording artists such as Season Two finalists Carly Rose Sonenclar, Fifth Harmony, Emblem3, and Season One winner Melanie Amaro, along with Season One finalists Astro, Chris Rene, Josh Krajcik, Marcus Canty and Rachel Crow.
Worldwide, “The X Factor” has created global superstars such as Leona Lewis, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Olly Murs, Little Mix and Rebecca Ferguson. Artists discovered by “The X Factor” format have sold more than 100 million records worldwide, including 110 No.1, 270 Top 10 and 501 Top 50 releases. Local versions of “The X Factor” are now produced in more than 40 territories and THE X FACTOR (USA) airs in 166 countries.
THE X FACTOR was created by Syco Television and is produced by Syco Television and FremantleMedia North America. Rob Wade and Nigel Hall are executive producers for Syco Television. Trish Kinane, Richard Holloway and Andrew Llinares serve as executive producers for FremantleMedia North America. “Like” THE X FACTOR on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA. Follow the series on Twitter @TheXFactorUSA and join the discussion at #xfactor.
- Powered by Disqus
- Dancing with the Stars – Season 16 – The FINALS! (Night 1) – POLLS!
- FOX Announces Kelly Rowland and Paula Rubio Join The X Factor Judges Panel
- The Voice 4 Top 10 Performance – Recap and Videos
- Dancing with the Stars – Season 16 – The FINALS! (Night 1)
- Idol Headlines for 5/20/13 – The Evening Edition
- The Voice 4 – Top 10 Song Spoilers
- Vanessa Lengies Leaving Glee After Landing Mixology Role (VIDEO)
- Lauren Alaina – Breakdown – Live at the Grand Ole Opry
- Sunday Ratings: Year to Year Billboard Music Awards Up, Celebrity Apprentice Down
- The Voice 4- Mac’s Top 10 Power List
- Angie Milller Talks Record Deal, Tour – FOX 25 News (VIDEO)
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: May 13-19
- Idol Headlines for 5/20/13
- Candice Glover “I Am Beautiful” – Live! With Kelly and Michael – VIDEO
- Cassadee Pope Confirms New Single, Debuts Another New Song (AUDIO+VIDEO) (UPDATED)
- Kacey Musgraves – Merry Go Round – Billboard Music Awards (VIDEO)
- Miguel Injures Fan as he Misses a Jump at the Billboard Music Awards (VIDEO)
- Justin Bieber Booed? – Billboard Music Awards – (VIDEO) (UPDATE With Miley Cyrus – Taylor Swift Gifs)
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 – Performances (VIDEO)
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice – Finale – Recap and Results (UPDATED)
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 – Winners List and Live Blog
- Billboard Music Awards Blue Carpet Live Stream
- Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio To Join X Factor (REPORT)
- Dancing With The Stars Finale Preview: Jessica Sanchez Performs
- Canadian Singer Botches the National Anthem (VIDEO)