Although we are not going to regularly blog Big Brother: Over the Top, I’m posting all the information you need to sign up to watch the show, which will be broadcast exclusively on the CBS All Access streaming service. I’ve also added the schedule and show details. CBS promises an extremely interactive experience for fans who watch. For instance, the winner will be fan-voted, rather than chosen by fellow houseguests.
Also: Although it appeared the cast would consist of all newbies, fans can choose between two veterans to enter the house when the series begins next Wednesday. It’s season 17’s beloved Jason Roy vs Season 18’s self-appointed messiah, Jozea Flores. Uh…I think Jason’s got this.
Big Brother: Over the Top begins streaming live exclusively on CBS All Access, the CBS Television Network’s subscription video on demand and live-streaming service, Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT. For the first time ever, fans who subscribe to CBS All Access will watch everything play out live during the 24/7 feeds and have the opportunity to vote and impact the game like never before.
In addition to the live stream and traditional elements fans know and love, such as Head of Household (HOH), veto competitions and the live evictions, CBS All Access’s Big Brother: Over the Top will feature exciting new elements designed for multi-platform audiences, including:
- Weekly Full Episode – A rundown of the week’s events, followed by the live eviction ceremony, Wednesdays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT.
- Weekday Replay – A quick recap of all the crucial moments that happened throughout the day. Available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT.
- Safety Ceremonies – Live on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT, the HOH will reveal the houseguests who are safe for that week, culminating in the live reveal of the nominations on Sunday evenings.
- Live Diary Room Sessions – In a BIG BROTHER first, fans will get a live look into the confessionals on Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30 PM, ET/7:30 PM, PT.
- Evicted Houseguest Q&A with Host Julie Chen – Every Thursday afternoon, host Julie Chen will interview that week’s evicted houseguest (times will vary).
- Big Brother Winner Chosen By Fans – Fans will vote for the winner of BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP.
- America’s Vote – Fans will have the opportunity to impact the game like never before and affect nominations, evictions and game-changing twists. More details will be revealed during the premiere of BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP on CBS All Access.
Following Big Brother: Over the Top‘s premiere week, the schedule below outlines weekly ceremonies, competitions, evictions and more:
Invalid Displayed Gallery
As host Julie Chen announced in Big Brother’s season 18 finale, fans who subscribe to CBS All Access will elect one former houseguest to re-enter the house for Big Brother: Over the Top. Fans can go to CBS.com to subscribe and vote for either Jozea Flores (BB18) or Jason Roy (BB17) now. Voting is open until Tuesday, Sept. 27, at 3:00 PM, ET /12:00 PM, PT. In addition, beginning Monday, Sept. 26, fans will be able to get a sneak peek at the new Houseguests with exclusive interviews with each of the contestants.
CBS Television Network has renewed the summer reality hit Big Brother for its 19th and milestone 20th seasons for broadcast in summer 2017 and 2018.
Big Brother: Over the Top, developed exclusively for CBS All Access, follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, Houseguests will be evicted and at the end, the last remaining Houseguest will receive the grand prize of $250,000.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)