Here is The Voice iTunes chart as of 3:15 ET.
4. Juliet Simms – Team Cee Lo – It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World
11. Lindsey Pavao – Team Christina – “Skinny Love”
19. Katrina Parker – Team Adam – “Killing Me Softly With His Song”
21. Jamar Rogers – Team Cee Lo – “If You Don’t Know Me By Now”
24. Tony Luca – Team Adam – “How Do You Like Me Now”
36. Jermaine Paul – Team Blake – “Open Arms”
42. Chris Mann – Team Christina – “Ave Maria”
103. Erin Willett – Team Blake – “Without You”
I wasn’t sure last night, but I think Juliet Simms will snag a spot on Cee Lo’s team for a spot in the finals next week. Unfortunately, the singer she beats out–Jamar Rogers–is better than all the singers on the rest of the teams. Despite Cee Lo’s bizarre song choices, he wound up with the best team, hands down. It’s going to suck no matter who gets cut from Cee Lo’s team.
And on the other extreme–I’m not surprised at all that Team Blake’s singers are languishing at the bottom of the iTunes chart, as his team is the weakest. Erin Willett will most certainly fall to the marginally more talented Jermain Paul.
Team Adam is a no-brainer, with the fan favorite, Tony Luca easily advancing over the talented, but less exciting Katrina Parker.
And on Team Christina. Hm. I figured Chris Mann for the finals, but look at Lindsey Paveo’s chart position. Of course, it could be that folks voting for Chris Mann are from an older demographic, not necessarily prone to downloading from iTunes. But I’m going to assume The Voice demo is younger and predict that Lindsey will advance. Although, I could totally be wrong on that one.
What do you think? Who will advance to the finals next week?
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Petitioners Want Adam Lambert off Singapore NYE Show - 11/28/2015
- Concert Schedule: Phillip Phillips, Chris Jamison - 11/28/2015
- Headlines: Kat McPhee Co-Hosts Super Bowl Special - 11/28/2015