- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Live episodes of The Voice begin on April 2, and as I expected, NBC is scheduling a live elimination round on Tuesdays at 9 pm.
The Voice’s last live performance episode will air on Monday May 7, with the Season’s winner announced on Tuesday May 8.
America’s Got Talent will premiere the following week with a two night premiere, on Monday May 14 and Tuesday May 15–both two hour shows.
Here’s the press release:
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – March 7, 2012 – NBC will commence live episodes of “The Voice” on Monday, April 2 (8-10 p.m. ET) and will expand the hit singing competition series to a second night with live elimination rounds beginning on Tuesday, April 3 (9-10 p.m. ET).
In addition, “The Voice’s” last live performance episode will be on Monday, May 7 (8-10 p.m. ET), with the season’s winner announced in the two-hour live finale on Tuesday, May 8 (8-10 p.m. ET).
“America’s Got Talent” – NBC’s top-rated summer series — will then debut its new seventh season the following week with two-hour episodes on Monday, May 14 (8-10 p.m. ET) and Tuesday, May 15 (8-10 p.m. ET). The show’s return will feature the first appearance of new judge Howard Stern, who joins fellow judges Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. The series then resumes in its regular day and time on Monday, May 21 (8-9 p.m. ET) and on Tuesday, May 22 (9-10 p.m. ET).
NBC’s new Tuesday night lineup starting on April 3 will be “The Biggest Loser” (8-9 p.m. ET), “The Voice” (9-10 p.m. ET) and the new “Fashion Star” (10-11 p.m. ET). “Fashion Star” debuts Tuesday, March 13 (9:30-11 p.m. ET).
This week’s edition of “The Voice” jumped 15 percent versus the prior week in adult 18-49 rating (to a 6.2 from a 5.4) in “live plus same day” ratings from Nielsen Media Research and was up 13 percent week to week in total viewers (16.8 million vs. 14.9 million), to achieve the show’s top results in the four weeks since its regular-slot debut on February 6. Counting this week’s results, “The Voice” this season is averaging a 7.5 in 18-49 and 19.3 million viewers overall, making it the season’s #1 entertainment series in adults 18-49 and other key demographics.
“The Voice” returned with the strongest vocalists from across the country invited to compete in the blockbuster vocal competition. Celebrity musician coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton also returned, along with Carson Daly as host. Christina Milian joined this season as Social Media Correspondent.
The hit vocal competition series features the four superstar coaches who recently hand-picked their favorite vocalists in a blind audition and will guide them through an intense competition that ultimately crowns one winner. The show’s innovative format showcases the live performance shows that follow the blind auditions and the current battle phase.
“The Voice” is a presentation of Mark Burnett’s One Three Inc., Talpa Content USA, Inc. and Warner Horizon Television. The series is created by John de Mol, who executive-produces along with Burnett, Audrey Morrissey, Stijn Bakkers and Lee Metzger.
Last summer, “America’s Got Talent” delivered its highest-rated cycle ever, averaging a 4.1 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49 and 14.3 million viewers overall with its Tuesday edition, up in both categories by 17 percent versus the prior year to set new series highs. The Wednesday Results Show averaged a 3.7/11 in 18-49, up 9 percent versus the prior year, and 13.3 million viewers overall, up 6 percent. “America’s Got Talent” ranked #1 among non-sports telecast on ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox in total viewers every week it aired over the Summer of 2011, making it the #1 summer series in total viewers for a sixth year in a row.
“America’s Got Talent,” NBC’s top-rated summer series from “American Idol” producers FremantleMedia North America and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television, returns with the hottest performers from across the country ready to compete in the blockbuster reality show. This year, outspoken, unedited radio personality television host and author Stern joins Mandel (“Deal or No Deal”) and Osbourne on the judging panel, while actor/producer/comedian Nick Cannon returns as host.
- Powered by Disqus
- Former X Factor Producer Set to Helm Dancing With the Stars
- Glee Season 5 – Listen to ALL the Songs from “The Back Up Plan”
- American Idol 13 Top 6 – Predictions, Poll Results, iTunes Rankings
- Wednesday Ratings: American Idol Rises, Survivor Dips to Season Low
- Phillip Phillips Responds Live on GMA to a Prom Proposal (VIDEO)
- American Idol 13 – Watch Dexter Roberts Swing Dance (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 4/24/14
- Carrie Underwood Makes Time Magazine’s 2014 100 Most Influential List!
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 04/24/14
- Caleb Johnson – Sting Me – American Idol 13 Top 6 – VIDEO
- Jessica Meuse – Jolene – American Idol 13 Top 6 – VIDEO
- American Idol 13 Top 6 – Take the Polls! (PHOTO GALLERY)
- American Idol XIII – Top 6 – Live Blog – Performance Videos
- Survivor Cagayan: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty – Episode 10 – Recap and Discussion (UPDATED)
- American Idol 13 Top 6 NEW Portrait Photos
- Bachelorette Contestant Died After a Paragliding Accident
- American Idol XIII – Idol Chat with M&M – The Top 6 Power Lists
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Down, Glee Remains Dire
- Survivor: Cagayan Ponderosa Videos and Thoughts
- Freemantle Media Will Stop Taking Down American Idol Youtube Clips
- Idol Headlines for 4/23/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 04/20/14
- American Idol 13 Top 6 Song Spoilers
- Glee Season 5 – Opening Night – Recap and Performance Videos (UPDATED)
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Elimination Live Blog (UPDATED POLLS)