- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Live episodes of The Voice begin on April 2, and as I expected, NBC is scheduling a live elimination round on Tuesdays at 9 pm.
The Voice’s last live performance episode will air on Monday May 7, with the Season’s winner announced on Tuesday May 8.
America’s Got Talent will premiere the following week with a two night premiere, on Monday May 14 and Tuesday May 15–both two hour shows.
Here’s the press release:
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – March 7, 2012 – NBC will commence live episodes of “The Voice” on Monday, April 2 (8-10 p.m. ET) and will expand the hit singing competition series to a second night with live elimination rounds beginning on Tuesday, April 3 (9-10 p.m. ET).
In addition, “The Voice’s” last live performance episode will be on Monday, May 7 (8-10 p.m. ET), with the season’s winner announced in the two-hour live finale on Tuesday, May 8 (8-10 p.m. ET).
“America’s Got Talent” – NBC’s top-rated summer series — will then debut its new seventh season the following week with two-hour episodes on Monday, May 14 (8-10 p.m. ET) and Tuesday, May 15 (8-10 p.m. ET). The show’s return will feature the first appearance of new judge Howard Stern, who joins fellow judges Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. The series then resumes in its regular day and time on Monday, May 21 (8-9 p.m. ET) and on Tuesday, May 22 (9-10 p.m. ET).
NBC’s new Tuesday night lineup starting on April 3 will be “The Biggest Loser” (8-9 p.m. ET), “The Voice” (9-10 p.m. ET) and the new “Fashion Star” (10-11 p.m. ET). “Fashion Star” debuts Tuesday, March 13 (9:30-11 p.m. ET).
This week’s edition of “The Voice” jumped 15 percent versus the prior week in adult 18-49 rating (to a 6.2 from a 5.4) in “live plus same day” ratings from Nielsen Media Research and was up 13 percent week to week in total viewers (16.8 million vs. 14.9 million), to achieve the show’s top results in the four weeks since its regular-slot debut on February 6. Counting this week’s results, “The Voice” this season is averaging a 7.5 in 18-49 and 19.3 million viewers overall, making it the season’s #1 entertainment series in adults 18-49 and other key demographics.
“The Voice” returned with the strongest vocalists from across the country invited to compete in the blockbuster vocal competition. Celebrity musician coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton also returned, along with Carson Daly as host. Christina Milian joined this season as Social Media Correspondent.
The hit vocal competition series features the four superstar coaches who recently hand-picked their favorite vocalists in a blind audition and will guide them through an intense competition that ultimately crowns one winner. The show’s innovative format showcases the live performance shows that follow the blind auditions and the current battle phase.
“The Voice” is a presentation of Mark Burnett’s One Three Inc., Talpa Content USA, Inc. and Warner Horizon Television. The series is created by John de Mol, who executive-produces along with Burnett, Audrey Morrissey, Stijn Bakkers and Lee Metzger.
Last summer, “America’s Got Talent” delivered its highest-rated cycle ever, averaging a 4.1 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49 and 14.3 million viewers overall with its Tuesday edition, up in both categories by 17 percent versus the prior year to set new series highs. The Wednesday Results Show averaged a 3.7/11 in 18-49, up 9 percent versus the prior year, and 13.3 million viewers overall, up 6 percent. “America’s Got Talent” ranked #1 among non-sports telecast on ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox in total viewers every week it aired over the Summer of 2011, making it the #1 summer series in total viewers for a sixth year in a row.
“America’s Got Talent,” NBC’s top-rated summer series from “American Idol” producers FremantleMedia North America and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television, returns with the hottest performers from across the country ready to compete in the blockbuster reality show. This year, outspoken, unedited radio personality television host and author Stern joins Mandel (“Deal or No Deal”) and Osbourne on the judging panel, while actor/producer/comedian Nick Cannon returns as host.
- Powered by Disqus
- Nicki Minaj Reacts to “Anaconda” Cover Art Backlash (PHOTO)
- Teen Choice 2014 – Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Lea Michele, Fifth Harmony Added to Lineup
- Idol Headlines for 7/25/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/02/2014
- Concert Schedule – 7/25/14
- Big Brother 16 – Week 4 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEO)
- Siobhan Magnus – “Wisdom” – Official Music VIDEO
- America’s Got Talent 9 Top 48 Revealed – Links to Video, Social Media
- SYTYCD Ratings Rise Against Wed Version of AGT
- Idol Headlines for 7/24/14
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 07/24/14
- Concert Schedule – 7/24/14 – Phillip Phillips, Bo Bice
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13 – Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Top 48 Revealed!
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)