I think Trevin Hunte is in trouble. He performed first, his song was boring, his performance was pitchy and his fellow 3 semi-finalists all had solid to outstanding performances. Cassadee Pope, Terry McDermott and Nicholas David will likely head to the finals next week.
A 3 way final helps Cassadee. Nicholas and Terry are both throw back artists and will likely split votes. I expect Cassadee will be the winner when all is said and done. I think it’s interesting that the producers decided on a 3 way final. If Cassadee would have gone head to head with Terry, I don’t think she would have prevailed. It’s tough for a girl to beat a rocker boy with an angelic voice.
I expect a ton of pimping for Cassadee next week.
What do you think?
1. Cassadee Pope – Stupid Boy
2. Terry McDermott – Let it Be
4. Nicholas David – Let it Be
34. Trevin Hunte – Wind Beneath My Wings
1. Cassadee Pope – Team Blake – Stupid Boy – 54%
2.Terry McDermott – Team Blake – Let it Be – 23%
3. Nicholas David – Team Cee Lo – You Are So Beautiful – 20%
4. Trevin Hunte – Team Cee Lo – Wind Beneath My Wings – 4%
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- 21st Annual SAG Awards 2015 Winners List - 01/25/2015
- The Voice UK 4 – YouTube Sensation Esmée Denters Auditions (VIDEO) - 01/25/2015
- American Idol, Glee, Empire Rise with Live + 7 Day Viewing - 01/25/2015