- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
PJ here. Let’s watch The Voice! I’m new at live blogging, so be kind. And watch X-Factor because MJ is really good at this. :=)
So far, I’ve been enjoying The Voice. Blind audition gimmicks FTW! I don’t think Idol would have a female Urkel. Just saying…
Judge pimping. We have a diverse group apparently.
Samuel Moutoun is up. He is from Colorado. His dad was in a band. He makes pizza and washes dishes, but doesn’t want this to be his career. He has a pimple and is going to sing Bob Marley. “Redemption Song” and the chairs are turning. First Adam and then Cee Lo. Xtina has joined the mix.
Blake admits he’s a fool, but can’t wait for the bickering. Xtina feels relaxed. Cee Lo loves the Bob Marley, but didn’t see it as an imitation. Adam says he’s a scholar of the style, but brought his own feeling to it. Samuel picks Adam.
Chris Trousedale was in a boy band with Jesse McCartney called Dream Street. It’s hard work in a restaurant when you had fame as a boy bander, y’all. He is here to prove he still has it. It is going to be different. He’s going to change his life and destiny. He’s singing “Glad You Came” and has pink high tops. They look rubber. He moon walks. None of the coaches give a crap. Blake has to show off…
Montage of rejects.
Nigerian-born Maryland resident Nelly Echo is up. His father was incarcerated unfairly. He likes positive music and his father has been exonerated. He wants to uplift people. He has a guitar. Rut Roh. We shall see, he says wisely. He’s singing “Ain’t No Sunshine.” Xtina turns around and fans herself. Adam also turns. Xtina says she was the first to push her button and finds him compelling. Adam thinks he’s different. Nelly picks Xtina because she turned first. His blue shirt is cute.
2 Steel Girls are a Nashville mother daughter duo. They play in a family band. They make sacrifices to play and make dreams come true. Had to quit jobs and sell houses. Singing Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats.” Cee Lo first pushes the button. Adam doesn’t know what to do with a duo. Blake says he does. He wants to be the guy to protect their relationship. He’s playing dirty. They pick Blake.
Montage of Cee-Lo losing pop girls to Xtina. Finally he scored a babe away from Adam.
Hip Hop dancer Domo is famous in China. She has a healthy attitude. She can sing like Xtina and Mariah! She’s doing “Don’t Cha.” Cee Loo turns around and is sucking his fingers. She plays up to him. He wants her. She has a one/leg one short sort of outfit. Don’t know what to call it. She likes herself a lot.
The day is coming to an end and we get a shoe factory worker from Vermont. Her name is Nicole Nelson. She’s groovy. I think that’s a wig, but if I am wrong, I’m sorry. Dang. She’s singing “Hallelujah.” She’s good, but really they need to retire this song. Crowd loves it. No turns so far. Oh, there goes Adam and then all of them. They want her. Xtina calls her magical. Adam points out he turned around first. Cee Lo says it was a beautiful performance. She is an organic food lover (told ya she was groovy). Blake says he’s organic. Adam says it’s organic BS. She doesn’t know what to do. Originally thought Blake but goes with Adam.
So there it is folks. I missed Jenn getting evicted from Big Brother for this, so don’t hate… appreciate! MJ will provide video later.
- Powered by Disqus
- Concert Schedule – 7/24/14 – Phillip Phillips, Bo Bice
- Grandfather of Ariana Grande Died – Frankie Learns of his Death, Will Stay in the Competition (DETAILS)
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13 – Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Top 48 Revealed!
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)
- Concert Schedule – 7/23/14 – Daughtry, Cassadee Pope
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 1 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 – Top 10 Best Auditions (And More) (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 7/22/14
- One Direction’s “Where We Are” The Concert Film is Coming to a Cinema Near You
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : July 14-20
- Concert Schedule – 7/22/14 – Adam Lambert, Daughtry
- The Bachelorette – Season 10, Episode 10 – Live Blog & Discussion
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Song “We Know” (VIDEO)
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 4 Power of Veto)
- Chris Colfer Chats Grimm Warnings and Noel Coward (Hear his Accent!) (VIDEO)