- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Mathai is eliminated by Adam
Cheesa is eliminated by Cee Lo
I’ll be live blogging The Voice results right here! Adam and Cee Lo choose which contestant to save and which to send home. The highest vote getters from each team will automatically advance.
The bottom 4 will sing for their lives.
No surprises tonight! And even based on the performances, the right people went home. So the teams are in place for the semi-finals. Believe it or not, there are only TWO more weeks of The Voice left.
Adam and Cee Lo have the strongest teams. Blake has the weakest. He might as well hang it up and head back to Nashville.
If I had to pick, I would say either Jamar or Tony will win. My money is on the white guy who plays guitar…
Florence and the Machine and Team Cee Lo take the stage to sing their new single, “Breath of Life”.
Apparently the Pipsters were pissed at Adam for ditching Pip. Boo hoo. Time for results from Team Adam. America saves Tony Lucca. Not surprised! Mathai and Katrina Parker will sing for their lives.
Now, lets see who America saved on Cee Lo’s team! It’s Jamar Rogers. Cheesa and Juliet Simms will sing for their lives.
The two remaining men are safe. All 4 girls will sing for their lives. Yep. Thank jeebus The Voice limits those votes so those damn power texters don’t vote in those cute boys. Oh. wait a minute… Hm.
Backstage with the twitter chick. Zzzz. Tony Lucca is so happy that pulling out the girl pop meme saved him. Never estimate the power of flipping a song. Well, if you’re a guy.
Jamar is all boo boo boo. Thank you for saving me.
Mathai – “Cowboy Casanova” by Carrie Underwood – Well. This was ill advised. Why is Mathai going conventional in her last chance? The song is way too big for her. Bye Mathai. Nursing school is waiting for you. Blake: I’m glad she’s embracing her hillbilly side. Christina: A little more aggression in the song. I could feel your nerves. Cee Lo: Really liked your aggression. You do it with such charm.
Katrina Parker – “Perfect” – Katrina is nervous too. She’s got a goat vibrato going. The band is drowning her out. Still, she’s got the edge on Mathai. Katrina at least sounds like herself. Blake: Katrina is the best singer on the team. Christina: I agree with Blake. I think you’re really great at picking songs for yourself. I’m excited to hear original material. Cee Lo: Sang with a lot of clarity and conviction.
Twitter chick is backstage with Team Blake and Team Christina. Who are they again?
Decision time! Blake says there are things to love about each, but Katrina came out like a tornado. Christina would also save Katrina. Cee Lo would save Mathai. And that’s why he sucks.
Adam feels that Katrina had a moment yesterday. Mathai hasn’t had hers yet. Adam is stretching for time! Blah blah blah. He’s surprised that Katrina made it so far. He kept waiting for her to explode, but it didn’t happen yet. So he chooses Katrina Parker to move on and eliminates Mathai
Twitter chick is backstage with Katrina, who says her victory was very bittersweet because she is attached to Mathai.
Team Cee Lo
Cheesa – “Already Gone” by Kelly Clarkson – Nice to hear Cheesa sing something contemporary! She’s got some pitch issues, and although she’s got an interesting tone, it’s monotonous. Big notes are nice and all, but she needs to color up the rest. Blake: I detected a little bit of flatness. The big not erases all of that. Christina: You’ve done amazing things. You were a hair under pitch almost the entire time. Adam: Agrees about the pitchiness. Today wasn’t as strong. But you showed them your stuff.
Juliet Simms – Torn by Natalie Imbruglia – She’s kind of pitchy too. But way more interesting than Cheesa. Overall, I enjoyed her performance more. Blake: I was the only one that didn’t hit my button for you. I love you now. Christina: The softer voice isn’t my favorite place for your voice to sit.
Decision time! Blake would save Juliet, because he’s a fan. Christina thinks Cheesa has come a long way, but she’s a Juliet fan. Cee Lo: Aw. Cheesa is already crying before the decision. He chooses Juliet.
- Tony Lucca – Team Adam – America Saved
- Jamar Rogers – Team Ceelo – America Saved
- Katrina Parker – Saved by Adam
- Juliet Simms – Saved by Cee Lo
- Mathai – Eliminated by Adam
- Cheesa – Eliminated by Cee Lo
Moving on to the Semi-Finals
- Tony Lucca
- Katrina Parker
Team Cee Lo
- Jamar Rogers
- Juliet Simms
- Erin Willett
- Jermaine Paul
- Lindsey Paveo
- Chris Mann
- Powered by Disqus
- Taylor Swift Joins The Voice 7 as Team Adviser
- X Factor UK S11E01 – Room Auditions
- Alex & Sierra New Acoustic “Bumper Cars” – VIDEO
- Idol Headlines for 8/30/14
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Title and FULL Song List!
- Concert Schedule – 8/30/14 – Jena Irene, One Direction
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 10 HoH and Nominees)
- American Idol 14: Harry Connick Jr. Jams with NOLA Hopeful (VIDEO)
- FIRST LISTEN: Trisha Yearwood’s New Single “PrizeFighter” Featuring Kelly Clarkson!
- Angie Miller Crowdfunded Debut EP Due in November
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion