- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Celebrity Apprentice
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- The Glee Project
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- Adam Lambert
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Next week’s The Glee Project explores “Sexuality” with the sultry Naya Rivera guest starring as mentor. The music video is a bizarre mash up of “Moves Like Jagger” and “Milkshake,” which works for the post part, thanks to some well placed humor. The star of the video is (now retired) McKinley teacher, Mrs Hagberg. You don’t want to miss the last shot, really.
Still my favorite so far: Nellie! For someone who claims to be afraid of making a fool of herself, she has no problem doing sexy. Maybe she won the homework challenge again this week, and Naya gave her a few tips.
Speaking of Naya, here she is being introduced to the kids by mentor and judge, Robert Ulrich.
Episode 4 – Sexuality
Naya Rivera (Santana on Glee) arrives to guest mentor “Sexuality” week. The group’s sultry mash-up of “Moves Like Jagger” and “Milkshake” leaves some contenders squirming.
Airs: 6/28/2012 10PM Eastern/9PM Central.
Song Spoilers (Via GleeProjectFansite – Some POSSIBLE SPOILERS at that link)
July 10 – Episode 5 – Adaptability – A popular Glee cast member guest mentors “Adaptability” week. Some contenders struggle to adapt & roll with the punches during a performance of Jessie J’s “Price Tag.” Note: The mentor for episode 5 has not been announced but is rumored to possibly be Dianna Agron.
July 17 – Episode 6 – Fearlessness – Jane Lynch (Glee’s Sue Sylvester) comes by for “Fearlessness” week. The remaining contenders brave a wild video shoot filled with iconic frozen slushies and swimsuits.
July 24 – Episode 7 – Theatricality – The contenders pull out all the stops during a video shoot for Pussycat Dolls.
July 31 – Episode 8 – Tenacity – The incomparable Amber Riley is welcomed to “The Glee Project” classroom for “Tenacity” week. Demonstrating the fierce personality of her “Glee” counterpart, Mercedes Jones, Riley proves how persistence and drive trumps all, and how without it, individuality is lost. The shoot for Survivor’s ”Eye of the Tiger” leaves the group frustrated as they try to do their parts in just one take.
- Powered by Disqus
- Eurovision 2013 – Ozzyd’s Power List
- Candice Glover Speaks to the Press (VIDEOS)
- Candice Glover – I Am Beautiful – The Tonight Show (Video)
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing X Factor Deal (Report)
- Kree Harrison Speaks With Reporters (VIDEOS)
- NBC Announces All Six Coaches Will Return To The Voice
- Idol Headlines for 5/17/13
- Thursday Ratings: American Idol Finale Down 44% Compared to Last Year
- American Idol Runner Up Kree Harrison to Make Her Opry Debut June 4
- Billboard – Chart Date 05/25/13
- Candice Glover, Jennifer Hudson American Idol Duet Angers Natalie Cole
- American Idol 13 Spoiler: The Top 20 Can Audition Again
- Kris Allen To Undergo Surgery on Monday
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol 12 – Red Carpet, Finale PHOTOS
- Candice Glover Debut Album “Music Speaks” to be Released July 16
- Angie Miller – You Set Me Free Single – First Listen!
- Kree Harrison – All Cried Out – Audio – First Listen
- Candice Glover – I Am Beautiful – Winners Single – First Listen!
- American Idol 12 The Finale – Recap, Results VIDEO
- Watch the American Idol Live Finale Pre-Show Right Here at 6:30 (UPDATED)
- Idol Headlines for 5/15/13 – The Evening Edition
- All Six Judges Will Return to The Voice…Eventually
- American Idol 12 Final 2 – Poll Results and Predictions
- Eurovision 2013: Semifinal 2
- American Idol 12 – The Final 2 Performances – What the Critics Say