- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Just a few more weeks until the Finale when the newest Survivor winner will be revealed so I thought it was time for a Power Rankings. This will probably be the last one I do for the season since I don’t really see if changing much from week to week going forward but it has been a crazy season so anything can happen.
Could squeeze out an extra week if he can talk Abi into sharing her Idol. I don’t think there is any challenge that he wouldn’t be over shadowed by someone else who is left playing.
Depending on how smart she is with the Idol she could become a swing vote if she makes past the next episode. She’s kind of over whelmed in the strategic play the game needs to really make it all the way to the end and have a shot at actually winning. She could make it farther if someone decides she is a good player to take to the end with them.
He has performed well in challenges but I think he would lose to any other players above him.
5. Mike Skupin
Could still rise in the standings depending on how other players decide to play but I don’t think there is any combination of players that would give him the win in the end.
Has made some bold moves outing Malcolm for having an Idol and pushing the Plan B to send Jeff home. She continues to be tied to Tandang which is hurting her game and I don’t think anyone currently on the Jury would vote for her in the end.
He now has a target on him since everyone knows he has the idol and he has done well in challenges all season long. He could easily pull an “Ozzy” and ride challenges right to the end but he’s a better player than Ozzy since he has been able to also have a great Social game.
2. Jonathan Penner
He’s played a great game thus far and I think the only person in the end who would beat him is Denise. At some point I think believe will push to get rid of him again but he’s in a good postion right now.
She is here based on the assumption that Malcolm will not make it to the end. In my opinion Malcolm is the only one who could beat her in the final tribal council since he has played a great Social, Physical, and Strategic game this far. Denise has played great as well but I think Malcolm will win in the Social game. He would also not vote out of anger if Denise helped vote him out which helps Denise in the end.
As an added bonus I have included the below poll to see who everyone’s favorite Survivor player ever is. I think Malcolm will make his way onto my list of all time favorite players but my personal favorite is Boston Rob.
- Powered by Disqus
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13 – Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Top 24 Revealed!
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- Grandfather of Ariana Grande Died – Will the Family Tell BB’s Frankie? (UPDATED)
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)
- Concert Schedule – 7/23/14 – Daughtry, Cassadee Pope
- America’s Got Talent 9, Judgement Week Part 1 – Live Blog and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 – Top 10 Best Auditions (And More) (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 7/22/14
- One Direction’s “Where We Are” The Concert Film is Coming to a Cinema Near You
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : July 14-20
- Concert Schedule – 7/22/14 – Adam Lambert, Daughtry
- The Bachelorette – Season 10, Episode 10 – Live Blog & Discussion
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Song “We Know” (VIDEO)
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 4 Power of Veto)
- Chris Colfer Chats Grimm Warnings and Noel Coward (Hear his Accent!) (VIDEO)
- Rising Star Ratings Hit a Series Low