- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Just a few more weeks until the Finale when the newest Survivor winner will be revealed so I thought it was time for a Power Rankings. This will probably be the last one I do for the season since I don’t really see if changing much from week to week going forward but it has been a crazy season so anything can happen.
Could squeeze out an extra week if he can talk Abi into sharing her Idol. I don’t think there is any challenge that he wouldn’t be over shadowed by someone else who is left playing.
Depending on how smart she is with the Idol she could become a swing vote if she makes past the next episode. She’s kind of over whelmed in the strategic play the game needs to really make it all the way to the end and have a shot at actually winning. She could make it farther if someone decides she is a good player to take to the end with them.
He has performed well in challenges but I think he would lose to any other players above him.
5. Mike Skupin
Could still rise in the standings depending on how other players decide to play but I don’t think there is any combination of players that would give him the win in the end.
Has made some bold moves outing Malcolm for having an Idol and pushing the Plan B to send Jeff home. She continues to be tied to Tandang which is hurting her game and I don’t think anyone currently on the Jury would vote for her in the end.
He now has a target on him since everyone knows he has the idol and he has done well in challenges all season long. He could easily pull an “Ozzy” and ride challenges right to the end but he’s a better player than Ozzy since he has been able to also have a great Social game.
2. Jonathan Penner
He’s played a great game thus far and I think the only person in the end who would beat him is Denise. At some point I think believe will push to get rid of him again but he’s in a good postion right now.
She is here based on the assumption that Malcolm will not make it to the end. In my opinion Malcolm is the only one who could beat her in the final tribal council since he has played a great Social, Physical, and Strategic game this far. Denise has played great as well but I think Malcolm will win in the Social game. He would also not vote out of anger if Denise helped vote him out which helps Denise in the end.
As an added bonus I have included the below poll to see who everyone’s favorite Survivor player ever is. I think Malcolm will make his way onto my list of all time favorite players but my personal favorite is Boston Rob.
- Powered by Disqus
- X Factor UK Season 10: Beyonce vs. Elton John Week – The Results
- X Factor UK Headlines for 12/08/13
- Idol Headlines for 12/8/13
- Susan Boyle Diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Survivor: Blood Vs. Water and The Amazing Race Thoughts and Other Things (With Videos and Polls)
- One Direction – Story Of My Life – Through the Dark – SNL – (VIDEO)
- Saturday Night Live – Paul Rudd Skits (VIDEO)
- Glee Season 5 Spoilers: “Trio” – Details, Song Spoilers
- X Factor UK Season 10: Beyonce vs. Elton John Week
- Carrie Underwood To Her Haters: “Mean People Need Jesus”
- Danny Noriega To Compete on RuPaul’s Drag Race 6
- Idol Headlines for 12/7/13
- Amber Riley, Tori Kelly, Todrick Hall – Christmas Carol Medley (VIDEO)
- Grammy Nominations Live Concert Video Performances
- Grammy Awards 2014 Nominations List
- Shark Tank – Season 5, Episode 12– Live Blog and Discussion
- X Factor Top 4 Song Spoilers Voted On By Fans
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Puking, Babies – Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Paul Jolley Releases “Happy Christmas” Cover (AUDIO)
- Thursday Ratings: The Sound Of Music Draws More Than 18M Viewers
- Idol Headlines for 12/6/13
- Billboard – Chart Date 12/14/13
- X Factor UK Season 10: Beyonce vs. Elton John Week – Spoilers
- Glee Season 5 – Previously Unaired Christmas – Recap and Videos
- The Sound Of Music Live – Musical Performance Videos!