- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
It’s been a great season of Survivor. It actually brings me back to what the show was like in the early seasons with people actually playing to win rather then just wanting their fifteen minutes of fame.
With the show done to the final four it’s time for my final Power Rankings. I know people will disagree but this is how I see it.
4. Mike Skupin: He’s played a good game switching alliances when needed and winning some challenges to stay alive. I just don’t think their is any way he wins in the end.
3. Lisa: From the beginning she seemed like a dead lady walking. She was weak and ready to go home. With a few Tandang wins she gained some confidence and kept ties close by staying loyal to her alliances. She also plays the jury well and is a good talker. I just don’t think she will beat Malcolm or Denise.
2. Malcolm: If he makes the final three he wins. He just needs to win immunity to get there. It’s a win or go home situation for him because the other three know he is the front runner.
1. Denise: Her game depends on what happens with Malcolm. If Malcolm wins immunity then she needs him to stick with her and if necessary let it go to the tie breaker. Also if Malcolm wins I think he wins the million. But the odds are against Malcolm and if anyone but him wins then I think she has it tied up.
I’m wondering if they will throw a final two at us since usually the finale has five people left. Usually we have Three Tribal Councils but this time if it is a final three there will be just one immunity challenge and two tribal councils. I’m not sure how they will fill the two hours.
I’m kind of hoping for a final two because it will add drama to an already amazing season. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens and the reunion show afterwards. The big reunion will be RC and Abi at the reunion.
Based on the season I think Abi and Malcolm get invites back to the game. I don’t think Lisa would be brought back since people will know who she is the second time around. I could also see Denise coming back but I think Abi and Malcolm would be the front runners as returning players.
As a bonus of sticking out the season with me after I took over in episode four I am posting my all-time favorite clip from Survivor.
And a second bonus:
I enjoyed the discussions in the comments and if MJ wants a recap for season 26 I will be back happily to do the recaps again.
For my pick to win it all I am picking Denise. I want Malcolm to win because I think he has played the most complete game overall but I think he will fall short like Ozzy a few seasons ago. They will send him to the jury and Denise will out talk Lisa and Skupin at the final tribal.
Of course if it is a final two throw this out the window. I just don’t think they will go back to a final two. See you for the Live Blog tomorrow night.
- Powered by Disqus
- Nicki Minaj Reacts to “Anaconda” Cover Art Backlash (PHOTO)
- Teen Choice 2014 – Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Lea Michele, Fifth Harmony Added to Lineup
- Idol Headlines for 7/25/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/02/2014
- Concert Schedule – 7/25/14
- Big Brother 16 – Week 4 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEO)
- Siobhan Magnus – “Wisdom” – Official Music VIDEO
- America’s Got Talent 9 Top 48 Revealed – Links to Video, Social Media
- SYTYCD Ratings Rise Against Wed Version of AGT
- Idol Headlines for 7/24/14
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 07/24/14
- Concert Schedule – 7/24/14 – Phillip Phillips, Bo Bice
- Grandfather of Ariana Grande Died – Frankie Learns of his Death, Will Stay in the Competition (DETAILS)
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Perform, Two Go Home- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 13 – Recap and Discussion
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Judgement Week Part 2 – Live Blog and Top 48 Revealed!
- Janelle Arthur Set to Release Single “What You Asked For” (Cover Art)
- X Factor Alum Bea Miller Performs for Yahoo Music (VIDEO)
- The Voice 7: Alicia Keys Set as Adviser for Team Pharrell
- Constantine Maroulis Returns to Broadway’s Rock of Ages
- Idol Headlines for 7/23/14
- iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 Lineup Announced
- Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey (UPDATED)
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 07/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 16 Power List (and Polls!)