- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
It’s been a great season of Survivor. It actually brings me back to what the show was like in the early seasons with people actually playing to win rather then just wanting their fifteen minutes of fame.
With the show done to the final four it’s time for my final Power Rankings. I know people will disagree but this is how I see it.
4. Mike Skupin: He’s played a good game switching alliances when needed and winning some challenges to stay alive. I just don’t think their is any way he wins in the end.
3. Lisa: From the beginning she seemed like a dead lady walking. She was weak and ready to go home. With a few Tandang wins she gained some confidence and kept ties close by staying loyal to her alliances. She also plays the jury well and is a good talker. I just don’t think she will beat Malcolm or Denise.
2. Malcolm: If he makes the final three he wins. He just needs to win immunity to get there. It’s a win or go home situation for him because the other three know he is the front runner.
1. Denise: Her game depends on what happens with Malcolm. If Malcolm wins immunity then she needs him to stick with her and if necessary let it go to the tie breaker. Also if Malcolm wins I think he wins the million. But the odds are against Malcolm and if anyone but him wins then I think she has it tied up.
I’m wondering if they will throw a final two at us since usually the finale has five people left. Usually we have Three Tribal Councils but this time if it is a final three there will be just one immunity challenge and two tribal councils. I’m not sure how they will fill the two hours.
I’m kind of hoping for a final two because it will add drama to an already amazing season. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens and the reunion show afterwards. The big reunion will be RC and Abi at the reunion.
Based on the season I think Abi and Malcolm get invites back to the game. I don’t think Lisa would be brought back since people will know who she is the second time around. I could also see Denise coming back but I think Abi and Malcolm would be the front runners as returning players.
As a bonus of sticking out the season with me after I took over in episode four I am posting my all-time favorite clip from Survivor.
And a second bonus:
I enjoyed the discussions in the comments and if MJ wants a recap for season 26 I will be back happily to do the recaps again.
For my pick to win it all I am picking Denise. I want Malcolm to win because I think he has played the most complete game overall but I think he will fall short like Ozzy a few seasons ago. They will send him to the jury and Denise will out talk Lisa and Skupin at the final tribal.
Of course if it is a final two throw this out the window. I just don’t think they will go back to a final two. See you for the Live Blog tomorrow night.
- Powered by Disqus
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Have Reportedly Split
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Max Adler Returns As Blaine’s Boyfriend (Maybe)
- Kelly Clarkson to Perform at the ACM Honors in September
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Wildcards Revealed
- AGT Ratings Fall to Series Low, SYTYCD Down
- Idol Headlines for 8/21/14
- Julianne Hough To Be Dancing With the Stars 4th Judge (VIDEO)
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/21/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/21/14 – Danielle Bradbery, Swon Brothers
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Top 48 Week 4 Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 6 Perform- Live Blog and Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 25 – Recap and Discussion
- Caleb Johnson’s “Testify” Official Sales 11K, #24 on Billboard 200
- MORE Ice Bucket Challenge! Stars from Idol, X Factor, Voice, Glee (VIDEO)
- The Voice 6 Rocker, Kat Perkins, Releases “Fearless” (VIDEO)
- Nicki Minaj Unleashes Her Anaconda Music Video
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 4 Predictions
- Carrie Underwood’s SNF Intro Debuts Sept 7 (Special Intro Feat Before Superbowl)
- Idol Headlines for 8/20/14
- SYTYCD11- Top 6 Power List
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/17/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/20/14 – Crystal Bowersox, Fifth Harmony
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Top 48 Week 4 Liveblog and Discussion
- Julianne Hough Negotiating a Deal to Judge DWTS (REPORT)
- Caleb Johnson Final Album Sales Prediction is 10K