- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
The safe queens drink and dish. Coco says that Alyssa was “[bleeping] amazing.” Detox expresses shock that Roxxy was in the bottom. They all throw shade at Honey for wearing “bedsheets.” Coco reads Alaska for her “Pamela Anderson” look, and the others join in. Alaska decides that they are simply jealous of her fabulousness (although, she’s probably self-snarking).
Peek-a-Ru directs them to gold lounge, exciting Alaska. She opens the Big Furry Pink Box, and reads the card in a dead-on imitation of RuPaul’s voice: “Which of you has danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?” I’m guessing that this means a video from Sharon Needles.
And I’m right! Sharon sends love and encouragement to Alaska. “I love you to death!” she finishes. Alaska collapses in laughter, then talks about how much she misses Sharon.
The top and bottom queens sip their drinks in tense silence after the runway. Alyssa breaks the silence to bring up the “kraken” in the room: having to talk about who should go home this week. “It’s not personal. It’s just drag,” she says. Honey assures them she doesn’t mind being named. Vivienne seethes in silence as Honey talks, then says she agrees with Alyssa: Jade should be going home.
Honey defends herself by saying she did her best in the challenge, but Alyssa (followed by several other queens in talking heads) points out that Honey has been wearing the same look every week. Honey says she would have worn her best outfit, had she known she was in danger of going home. “What are you waiting for?” Alyssa asks.
“In San Francisco, the look is not that important… ” Honey starts to explain, but Miss De-Frocked Gay America Alyssa is having none of that. “That’s the first thing they see when you get on stage!” she squawks to the camera.
They throw some encouragement to Vivienne, saying that they see a glow about her this week. Then they all unite in hating on Jade, because she pouted all day. Jinkx mentions that Jade requires special attention and help to get through challenges. Ivy notes that Jade has no umph to her looks.
I think I see what they are saying. I’m getting a strong India Ferrah vibe from Jade. Young, cute (as a boy or a girl), and polished. But not a lot of flair or imagination yet.
When the two groups converge, the Jade hate-fest continues. Alyssa tells Jade about naming her to go home. Roxxy joins in, saying that Jade brings the energy of the werk room down. Jade throws the shade back, but it never devolves into a full-on fight. Just bickering and simmering tension, while Vivienne quietly screams inside.
After Honey and Vivienne are both eliminated, Vivienne mourns that she never got to show her full art. She writes on the mirror: I love all my girls. Here’s to the Ru-volution of the FISH! [Heart] Always, Vivienne Pinay.
Honey writes: Keep on loving each other. We will meet again… I can’t wait. All my LOVE, Honey Mahogany.
Watch the full ballet below!
- Powered by Disqus
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 04/20/14
- American Idol 13 Top 6 Song Spoilers
- Glee Season 5 – Opening Night – Recap and Performance Videos
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Elimination Live Blog (UPDATED POLLS)
- Ella Henderson – “Ghost” – Music Video
- Clay Aiken Opponent Releases “No Show” Negative Ad (VIDEO)
- Nicki Minaj Still Obsessed with Angie Miller, Wishes American Idol Well
- American Idol 13 Top 6 Theme Revealed – A Little Bit Country and a Little Bit Rock ‘n’ Roll (What Should They Sing)
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Predictions, Poll Results, iTune Rankings
- Glee Spoilers – Old Dog New Tricks Written by Chris Colfer – Plot, Song Details!
- The Voice 6 Top 12 – Kristen Merlin Reacts to Mic Malfunction – VIDEO
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Falls, DWTS Dips
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 10 – Results, Recap, Video
- Idol Headlines for 4/22/14
- Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire – Ellen, Behind The Light Track List (VIDEO)
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Apr 14-20
- Josh Kaufman sings “Stay With Me” – The Voice 6 Top 12 – VIDEO
- The Voice 6 – Top 12 Live Finals Premiere – Take the POLLS
- Dancing With The Stars – Season 18 – Week 6
- The Voice 6 – Top 12 Live Shows – Live Blog, Performance Videos
- Idol Headlines for 4/21/14 – Evening Edition
- The Voice 6 Top 12 Song Spoilers
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation Petition
- A Great Big World – Already Home Official Video feat Darren Criss
- Glee Spoilers – Photos, Details from “The Backup Plan” feat Shirley MacLaine