Randy Jackson dropped by The View today to promote American Idol. Here are some highlights (or lowlights, depending on how you look at it).
- Randy laughs when asked if he gets push back from the contestants. He says they are always telling them to “make a song their own.” Sherrie asks him to elaborate on this oft-repeated cliche.
- He mentions “Randy’s Bootcamp” with Adam Lambert and Chris Daughtry. He says it was very thorough.
- Barbara Walters erroneously claims that the cat fight between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj improved the ratings.
- Randy saw Simon and his baby Eric over the weekend.
- He claims that it’s Jena Irene and Caleb Johnson’s contest to lose. Hm. I’m surprised the producers aren’t pimping Alex Preston. Maybe Jena and Caleb are running away with this thing, and we’re being prepared for the inevitable.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Concert Schedule for 4/25/15 - 04/25/2015
- Bruce Jenner Special Draws Nearly 17 Million Viewers - 04/25/2015
- Idol Headlines for 4/15/15 - 04/25/2015