Paula Abdul tells John Jay and Rich in her weekly interview with the KISS Phoenix radio show that next week’s theme is…
Best part:Ãƒâ€š She’ll be choreographing the big cheesy group number. Yipee!
Listen to Paula’s interview here:
She doesn’t think there’s a mentor, but says several Disco stars will be there to perform.
A couple of interesting tidbits
- Paula is worried about Matt Giraud and Lil Rounds
- Paula said Matt nailed his performance during rehearsals
- She absolutely hated not being able to critique every performance when the judges were split into two teams for time constraints.Ãƒâ€š She didn’t find out until show time.Ãƒâ€š First they though they’d split it up by gender,, but then switched it up at the last minute. Simon had a hand in the decision.
- Paula doesn’t think Simon will leave.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List - 06/27/2016
- Prince Tribute – Tori Kelly, Jennifer & More – 2016 BET Awards (VIDEO) - 06/27/2016
- Concert Schedule: Haley Reinhart, Melanie Martinez - 06/26/2016