- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Welp. We knew this was coming. Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami for drunk driving and drag racing.
Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI and it wasn’t pretty — cops say Justin was wasted and resisted arrest … TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement tells us … Bieber was busted in Miami Beach and it didn’t end with DUI … he was also busted for drag racing.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … they believe Justin was under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.
The arrest occurred early Thursday morning.
Bieber is now in custody and is at the police department where he is being tested — presumably to more precisely measure his blood alcohol level. Our law enforcement sources say Justin was given a field sobriety test at the scene … and failed.
His next stop will be jail, where he will be booked and processed and bail will be set.
We’re told Bieber had just left a club and was driving a yellow Lamborghini at the time cops spotted him in a residential neighborhood.
Sources say the person Justin was racing was also arrested. We’re told that driver was Khalil, a well-known rapper on Def Jam Records. He was in a red Lambo.
Justin had a passenger in the car — a model.
Based on what we know … the traffic stop was for drag racing and cops determined he was driving under the influence.
HOT MESS. Get help, Justin.
UPDATE: Check out the police report
According to the police report — obtained by TMZ — cops approached Bieber’s car and they instantly realized he reeked of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes. He had a “stupor” look on his face.
The police report says … Bieber was defiant from the get-go, yelling at the cops, “Why the f**k are you doing this?” He also yelled, “What the f**k did I do. Why did you stop me?”
When the officer tried to perform a routine pat down, Bieber said, “I ain’t got no f**king weapons, why do you have to search me? What the f**k is this about?” Bieber claimed he wasn’t drunk and coming back from recording music. That’s not true, because we knew he was at a club.
Now the basis for the resisting arrest charge — Before the pat down, as Bieber got out of the car, he “kept going into his pants pocket.” The cop ordered him to put his hands on the vehicle, and Bieber initially complied but soon took his hands off the car, turned and then cussed out the cop.
The cop then grabbed Justin by the right arm, Justin pulled his arm away, and said, “What the f**k are you doing?”
The report says Justin was driving between 55 and 60 MPH in a 30 MPH residential area.
According to the police report, Biebs was driving with an expired Georgia drivers licence.
…officials held a news conference and said, “[Justin] made statements he had consumed some alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication.“
UPDATE: Bieber’s Mug Shot
Biebs had his court hearing. Check out his perp walk
Bieber was arrested and charged:
Law enforcement tells us … Bieber was busted in Miami Beach and it didn’t end with DUI … he was also busted for resisting arrest without violence, drag racing and driving on an expired license.
Bieber has hired a high-powered attorney
It’s not exactly a capital offense, but Bieber hired the best … attorney Roy Black, who helped William Kennedy Smith beat the rape rap. He’s also repped Rush Limbaugh and Kelsey Grammer.
Biebs was partying with his Dad, who appeared to be enabling his behavior
Worst Parent Ever
Sources familiar with the situation tell us … 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning … he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.
UPDATE: Biebs left jail at approximately 2:30 PM ET. His bail was set at only $2500. As he departed, he climbed on top of an SUV and waved to a crowd of fans.
- Powered by Disqus
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 8/27/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/24/14
- FIRST LISTEN: 4 Tracks From The Swon Brothers’s Debut Album, With Guest Vocals By Carrie Underwood!
- Concert Schedule – 8/27/14 – Adam Lambert, Fifth Harmony