- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Matt Giraud will play a mystery show at the Wild Bull in downtown Kalamazoo, MI 8 pm. All Ages, $5 cover.
Ruben Studdard plays with Just A Few Cats at the Workplay Theater in Birmingham AL
The Today Show will air Daughtry’s “Renegade” performance on January 1.
Matt Giraud says ‘American Idol’ is better than ‘X Factor’
But the topics of “American Idol,” “The X Factor” and judge Simon Cowell were bound to come up.
And it’s no surprise the Season 8 star said that he prefers “Idol” over all of the other singing competitions out there, including “X Factor.”
After calling “American Idol” the “biggest show in the world,” he said many reality TV shows are too slick.
“‘American Idol’ is a good show, and I think it’s better than some of the other things out there and ‘The X Factors’ of the world,” he said on the air.
Read more at MLive
‘X Factor’ Finale Accident Leaves 3 Stagehands Injured
Tragedy nearly struck in the last minutes of the X Factor finale as a stair riser came unhinged and hit two stagehands in the head and another in the elbow.
The paramedics were on scene within minutes at stage 36 of CBS Television City, where X Factor and American Idol are both filmed, and treated the injured just off stage feet away from where the judges were watching 50 Cent perform for a studio audience of 700 and a TV viewing audience of millions.
Read more at The Hollywood Reporter
Country stars reflect on the holidays
Carrie Underwood remembers a family tradition that brought joy to others: “We would all go to my grandmother’s house on Christmas Eve, and we would go to local nursing home, and sing Christmas carols up and down the halls and pass out little bags with goodies in ‘em. We would sing carols like ‘Hark! The Herald Angels Sing’ and ‘Silent Night.’ We sang all those songs that everybody knows, and it was just a really cool thing that we did. I wish we still did it. We quit when my grandma got sick, but it was just one of those things I’ll never forget.
“American Idol” winner Scott McCreery says spending time with family in the holidays is special to him. “It’s tough being on the road and not seeing the family as much during the year. The holidays are when you can get together as a family and reflect on the year and spend some quality time together.”
Read more at Reuters.com
Former NBC vet Marc Graboff set to run ‘American Idol’s’ parent company
After a six-month search, “American Idol” owner CKX is close to naming a new boss, The Post has learned.
The entertainment company, which also owns the “So You Think You Can Dance” TV brand, is parting ways with current CEO Michael Ferrel, who helped private-equity firm Apollo Management take the company private in July.
Sources said that Apollo-owned CKX is close to hiring former NBC veteran Marc Graboff after talking to scores of executives about their interest in the top job. An announcement could come before the end of the year.
Read more at The New York Post
The Cricket: Archuleta’s mission call, and what comes after (video)
What a difference two years make.
Not the two years that Utah singer David Archuleta soon will serve on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, as he announced Monday night at Salt Lake City’s Abravanel Hall. No, let’s consider the two years since Archuleta was one of the rising stars in pop music.
Read more at Salt Lake City Tribune
Simon Cowell picks up £27m in Sony Music deal
Simon Cowell made £27m as part of the deal to create a new entertainment joint venture with Sony Music, according to documents filed at Companies House.
Syco Entertainment was formed in 2010 out of a deal that saw the music mogul win back a share of formats such as The X Factor and … Got Talent from Sony, having been forced to hand the rights to the record label over in 2005 after Simon Fuller, the tycoon behind Pop Idol, brought a copyright infringement claim.
Read more at Guardian.co.uk
- Powered by Disqus
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 8/27/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/24/14
- FIRST LISTEN: 4 Tracks From The Swon Brothers’s Debut Album, With Guest Vocals By Carrie Underwood!
- Concert Schedule – 8/27/14 – Adam Lambert, Fifth Harmony
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers – Blaine/Karofsky Romance? The Return to Ohio, Time Jump and More
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinals 1 – Liveblog and Discussion (VIDEOS)
- Bachelor in Paradise– Season 1, Episode 5 – Live Blog & Discussion
- X Factor: Simon Cowell Fired Cheryl Cole Because Her Clothes Were Fugly