- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Scotty McCreery – Album Out Late This Summer Early Fall?
In their review of Scotty McCreery’s Season 10 Highlights EP, Taste of Country casually mentions that the Idol winner’s debut is “rumored to be in stores late this summer or early this fall.”
Read more at Taste of Country
Mandisa’s tweets, “My new segments on healthy living begin airing TODAY! Watch “Minute with Mandisa” at 7:10am ET & 8:40am only on @gmctv!” Check your local listings to see if your cable provider carries the Gospel Music Channel.
Blake Shelton gets back to the life he knew before ‘The Voice’
Bowersox’s set was cut short by the lightning after four songs, but before she left the stage, she led her band through the blues-harp-driven “Ridin’ With the Radio,” the fast-talking, hippie-rock vibe of “On the Run” and a sultry cover of Buffalo Springfield’s biggest hit, “For What It’s Worth.”
Casey James got a full set to show off his musical chops on assorted electric guitars, setting the tone with a blues-rock solo on the boogie-rocking “Bulletproof,” a song he co-wrote with Big Al Anderson of NRBQ.
Read more at AZ Central
Q&A: Jordin Sparks Does ‘A Capitol Fourth’
VIDEO: American Idol’s William Hung, Yankees legend Jim Bouton among the attractions at Tri-State/Titans All-Star Game
Hung, a former American Idol “star,” most notably known for his hilarious — and terrible — rendition of Ricky Martin’s “She Bangs,” performed his greatest hits for the local crowd in between innings.
See the video at register citizen.com
Simon Cowell’s Syco gears up for X Factor US launch with PR reshuffle
Simon Cowell’s global music and entertainment company Syco has shaken up its PR team ahead of further international expansion.
Syco, with offices in London and Los Angeles, is the entertainment venture between Simon Cowell and Sony Music Entertainment. The company is behind the BAFTA award-winning The X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent.
As part an overhaul to support international expansion, Syco’s global head of media Ann-Marie Thomson is now working out of the company’s LA offices and will focus on heading up PR for The X Factor in the US, set to launch later this year.
Read more at PR Week
Glee fans go wild as Finn and Puck hit the dancefloor at Krystle
The stars of hit TV show Glee wasted no time in getting to know the capital’s hotspots over the weekend.
Revellers at Krystle nightclub found themselves sharing the dancefloor with two of the cast members who turned up unexpectedly.
Cory Monteith, who plays Finn Hudson, and Mark Salling, better known as Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman, hit the tiles in style, ahead of their four sell-out shows at the O2.
The high profile pair arrived at the Harcourt Street hotspot shortly before midnight and were mobbed by female fans.
Read more at Herald.ie
So You Think You Can Interview Travis Wall
“So, do you think you could interview Travis Wall?” We’ve been getting that request a lot around here, so thanks to everyone who pushed for it. We’re happy to deliver!
Travis Wall is just 23-years-old, which is easy to forget when you consider what he’s already managed to accomplish. Dancing all his life, he starred in a nationwide Dr. Pepper commercial when he was nine. He was performing on Broadway in a revival of The Music Man at 12. But perhaps his biggest break as a dancer came in 2006, when then 18-year-old Travis competed on the second season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Read more at AfterElton
- Powered by Disqus
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #3 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #3 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Glee Season 5 – Tested – Recap and Performance Videos
- The Voice 6 Playoffs Song Spoilers – Team Usher!
- Carly Rose Soncenclar & Boyce Avenue – Counting Stars/Monster (VIDEO)
- Idol Insider – Didi Benami Performs “Trouble”, Talks New Album (VIDEO)
- The Voice: Melanie Martinez Set to Release Dollhouse EP, Announces Tour Dates
- Glee Spoilers: Season 6 Won’t Be Set in New York City (UPDATED)
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Hits Monday Season Low, DWTS Rises
- Idol Headlines for 4/15/14
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Apr 7-13
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 9 – Results, Recap, Video
- Phillip Phillips Debuts “Searchlight” for ET Canada (AUDIO)
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #2 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #2 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Dancing With The Stars – Season 18 – Week 5
- Glee Season 5: Which Of Your Favorites are Returning?
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Pulls Episode Using Transphobic Slur
- Jennifer Hudson Premieres “Walk it Out” featuring Timbaland (AUDIO)
- American Idol 13 Studio Recordings Top 8 Redux – FULL SONGS
- Idol Headlines for 4/14/14
- Malaya Watson Sings “I Am Changing” – Live With Kelly and Michael – VIDEO
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Apr 7-13
- MTV Movie Awards 2014 Winners List (VIDEO)
- Naked and Afraid – Season 2, Episode 5 – Live Blog & Discussion