- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Celebrity Apprentice
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- The Glee Project
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- Adam Lambert
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
‘American Idol’ hopefuls line up with song, hope in their hearts
Jamie McClendon rode in from Iowa on his motorcycle. He looked the part, a 26-year old in wraparound sunglasses and a leather vest with a patch that read, “Tell Your Boobs to Stop Staring at Me.” He braved Friday’s sheets of hail and standing water. All because he has a dream.
“Truly, I only ever wanted to do four things,” he said Saturday. “Join the U.S. military. Become a professional body piercer. Become a flight attendant. And be a professional singer. I’ve already been a professional body piercer. That’s why I’m here.”
Most of us know him as the adorable teen runner-up on season seven of Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…â€œAmerican IdolÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬ – the Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…â€œother David,Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬ who lost to David Cook.
Archuleta, now 18, has already parlayed his reality TV success into a viable career: he opens for fellow teen sensation, 16-year-old Disney star Demi Lovato, at Agganis Arena on Friday. But heÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢s still adjusting to his newfound fame.
More Idol Headlines after the JUMP…
Concert review: Jonas Brothers put on larger-than-life show at Cowboys Stadium
Sparks could have easily been onstage a little longer. She was impressive, what with her strong pipes and earthy, spunky demeanor. She came off genuine singing her signature tunes “Tattoo,” “No Air” and during the effervescent “Young and in Love.”
Niles teen travels to Chicago “American Idol” auditions
Kris Allen just won American Idol a few weeks ago, but the search has already started for the next superstar. Idol auditions got underway today in Atlanta with 10,000 hopefuls showing up for their shot at stardom. It’ll be the same scene this weekend less than two hours away, at Chicago’s United Center. That’s where the next round of auditions will take place.
Thousands of singers will show up for a chance to sing for Simon and the other Idol judges. One of those hopefuls will be a Michiana teenager.
Courtney Myers just graduated from Niles high school and her 18th birthday is coming up, too. So now’s the time Courtney says she wants to follow her heart and follow-through with a lifelong dream…to become a professional singer. Her ticket is American Idol.
‘American Idol’ searches for next star in Chicago
By noon today, the lines in the parking lot of the United Center had disappeared, leaving behind rows of barricades, portable toilets and yellow tape … but no crowds. Traffic around the United Center moved swiftly, and adjacent parking lots were nearly empty.
Prospective auditioners, who arrived to register and pick up the bracelets that would allow entry to the actual audition Monday, trickled in every few minutes and were surprised at the easy access to the registration tables.
“Idol” champ Sparks ready for “battle”
NEW YORK (Billboard) – Even Jordin Sparks knows how giddy she sounds.
As the 19-year-old “American Idol” champ rattles off a list of favorite tracks from her new album “Battlefield” — due out July 21 on 19 Recordings/Jive Records — her excitement is contagious. “I can’t wait for you to hear them,” she says. “I’m sure you can hear the smile in my voice.”
There are plenty of reasons why Sparks is so happy. She’s been able to give her second set more attention than her 2007 self-titled debut, which was recorded in four weeks and rushed to stores soon after the Phoenix, Ark., native won “American Idol.” That album sold 1 million copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Lyric Theatre director Nick Corley says offerings embrace joy of summer
Filling the July 21-25 slot is “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬ Taking the leading roles are “American IdolÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬ finalists Anthony Fedorov (Season 4) as Joseph and Diana DeGarmo (Season 3) as the narrator. Appearing as ensemble members are 80 students, ages 7-16, from LyricÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢s Thelma Gaylord Academy.
Simon Cowell’s fury as Anthea and Grant gatecrash his Ãƒâ€š £20k Ascot hospitality suite and drink his Pimm’s…
He’s been merrily holding court at Royal Ascot, spending more than Ãƒâ€š £20,000 on an executive box for the week to entertain his showbusiness friends.
Simon Cowell has played host to his Britain’s Got Talent co-stars Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden, Lord Lloyd-Webber, Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli and his own ex-girlfriend, the singer Sinitta, among others.
But it seems there were two familiar faces that Cowell was less than pleased to see – Anthea Turner and her husband Grant Bovey.
The X Factor judge was left fuming when the pair, most recently seen being kicked off ITV’s reality cooking show Hell’s Kitchen, dropped in unannounced.
Karina Smirnoff: I Want the “Fairy Tale” Wedding Dress
Karina Smirnoff hasn’t set a date for her wedding to fellow Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, but she’s already set on the dress.
“I definitely want that fairy tale, big skirt ball gown,” she told Usmagazine.com at Wednesday’s Russian Heritage Festival in NYC. “When else can you wear that?”
Other than that, the couple — who got engaged this past New Year’s Day — is just beginning to plan the affair.
- Powered by Disqus
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million In Tour Proceeds To Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- Jennifer Hudson Negotiating to Judge American Idol (YET ANOTHER REPORT!)
- Simon Cowell: “I’m Bored By Millionaires Bickering Amongst Themselves”
- American Idol 11 Alums, Elise Testone and Deandre Brackensick Get Ready to Release New Music
- Kelly Clarkson Won’t Be Judging American Idol 13
- Ratings: 2012 Season Saw Major Year to Year Declines
- Idol Headlines for 5/23/13
- Glee Star Lea Michele Signs a Book Deal
- DWTS Zendaya and Val Perform “Hip Hop Malfunction” on Live with Kelly and Michael (VIDEO)
- York Couple Arrested After Stabbing Incident Over American Idol Finale
- X Factor UK: Lucy Spraggan Debuts “Lighthouse”
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 05/23/13
- ‘Nashville’ Episode 21 – Season Finale – Recap & Discussion Post (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 5/22/13 – The Evening Edition
- Maroon 5 “Love Somebody” Music Video Debut
- Dancing With The Stars To Undergo Shakeup, Including New Judges (Report)
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominations Announced
- X Factor UK: Judges Confirmed, Double Auditions
- First Wave of Teen Choice Nominations Announced
- Tuesday Ratings: DWTS Finale Lowest in History, The Voice Hits Tuesday Season Low
- Idol Headlines for 5/22/13
- FOX Considering Filling American Idol 13 Judges Panel With Alums (REPORT) (UPDATED)
- Angie Miller – You Set Me Free – Live! With Kelly and Michael – VIDEO
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 05/19/13 (UPDATED)
- Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing With the Stars! (VIDEO and Tweet Roundup)