- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Listen to songs from the Glee Whitney Houston tribute episode, “Dance With Somebody” set to air on Tuesday.
The graduating seniors grapple with letting go as they prepare to leave the safe confines of McKinley high and Glee club. The heartbreak is set to a soundtrack of seven of Whitney’s most beloved tunes.
“How Will I Know” is a gorgeous a cappella arrangement sung by Rachel (Lea Michele), Santana (Naya Rivera), Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Mercedes (Amber Riley). One of my favorite Glee covers ever. Really.
“Dance With Somebody” is Brittany (Heather Morris) on lead, with Santana. The duo perform a dance number during this. Girlfriend is a bit too auto tuned, but I expect the dance number will make up for it.
“Saving All My Love” is a sweet duet between Joe (Samuel Larsen) and Quinn (Dianna Agron). I think there’s a budding romance there!
“So Emotional” is a high-powered duet between Rachel and Santana. If you’ve watched the promos, you see Santana admit she will miss Rachel when they graduate. Are these two frenemies making amends?
It’s the return of Angry Blaine (Darren Criss) as he performs a blistering “It’s Not Alright (But It’s OK). The photo above is Blaine sitting at a table like the one in the Whitney Houston video.
Uh oh. Who is the cheater Blaine is telling to GTFO? The duo seeks couples counseling from Emma, and according to the episode synopsis, boyfriend, Kurt’s, “questionable behavior” threatens the duo’s his relationship Oh noes.
But something tells me everything will work out by episodes end when Kurt sings a sweet love song, “I Have Nothing”, to Blaine. Chris Colfer had a pretty big song to tackle here. Maybe too big. The song would have worked better with a more intimate arrangement, but parts of the song are really lovely.
“My Love Is Your Love” brings New Directions together to sing. Solos galore from Mercedes, Artie (Kevin McHale), Blaine, Kurt and more.
The best of this lot are “How Will I Know”, “Your Love is My Love” and “It’s Not Alright.” I’m actually looking forward to this episode (and I’m not a Whitney Houston fan) Listen!
How Will I Know – Rachel, Santana, Kurt and Mercedes (a cappella)
I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Brittany with Santana
Saving All My Love – Joe and Quinn
So Emotional – Rachel and Santana
“It’s Not Right But It’s Okay” – Blaine
I Have Nothing – Kurt
My Love is Your Love – Hew Directions – Solos galore!
- Powered by Disqus
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 04/13/14
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #3 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #3 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Glee Season 5 – Tested – Recap and Performance Videos
- The Voice 6 Playoffs Song Spoilers – Team Usher!
- Carly Rose Soncenclar & Boyce Avenue – Counting Stars/Monster (VIDEO)
- Idol Insider – Didi Benami Performs “Trouble”, Talks New Album (VIDEO)
- The Voice: Melanie Martinez Set to Release Dollhouse EP, Announces Tour Dates
- Glee Spoilers: Season 6 Won’t Be Set in New York City (UPDATED)
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Hits Monday Season Low, DWTS Rises
- Idol Headlines for 4/15/14
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Apr 7-13
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 — Episode 9 – Results, Recap, Video
- Phillip Phillips Debuts “Searchlight” for ET Canada (AUDIO)
- The Voice 6 – Playoffs #2 – TAKE THE POLLS
- The Voice 6 – The Playoffs #2 – Liveblog and Performance Videos
- Dancing With The Stars – Season 18 – Week 5
- Glee Season 5: Which Of Your Favorites are Returning?
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Pulls Episode Using Transphobic Slur
- Jennifer Hudson Premieres “Walk it Out” featuring Timbaland (AUDIO)
- American Idol 13 Studio Recordings Top 8 Redux – FULL SONGS
- Idol Headlines for 4/14/14
- Malaya Watson Sings “I Am Changing” – Live With Kelly and Michael – VIDEO
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Apr 7-13
- MTV Movie Awards 2014 Winners List (VIDEO)