Earlier this week, the final Lima, Ohio scenes were shot for Glee.
Episode 13, “New Directions,” airing on March 25, marks the end of life at McKinley High, before the storyline moves permanently to New York City beginning with Episode 14 “New New York.”
- This post is the last of the Episode 13 spoilers. For more, check out MAJOR spoilery plot details, including seniors post graduation plans: Glee Season 5 Spoilers – “New Directions” – Major Plot Details
- More Details and Photos, including shots from the big Holly Holiday (Gwyneth Paltrow) disco number! Glee Season 5 Spoilers – “New Directions” – Details and Photos
- And a full list of Song Spoilers from the episode: Glee Season 5 Spoilers: FULL SONG LIST for “New Directions”
Filming this past week included some location shooting in Los Angeles, the last of the choir room scenes, and GRADUATION! Check out the twitter timeline below. “New Directions,” episode 13, airs on March 25.
Location shooting in Los Angeles
— Matthew Morrison (@Matt_Morrison) February 3, 2014
Cool view today pic.twitter.com/C0DvYYb43M
— Blake Jenner (@Blake_Jenner) February 3, 2014
Going by the song spoilers, this performance is probably “Loser Like Me”
Details on what could be happening here between Brittany and Santana can be found at this link.
Finally! The McKinley seniors, Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Blaine (Darren Criss) graduate from high school!
The McKinley High jazz band is graduating too. Sniff
— Joaquin Sedillo (@JOAQUINSEDILLO) February 6, 2014
Graduation?… Almost done! — Chord Overstreet (@chordoverstreet) February 6, 2014
Graduation! Hashtag – not a TBT @ Glee Set http://t.co/8ySiLnVdQq
— John Lock (@TheJohnLock) February 6, 2014
From Alex Newell:
Photos from a crew member, Roric Ruegsegger
Sadly, at this point, we say goodbye to Glee regulars, Marley (Melissa Benoist), Ryder (Blake Jenner), Kitty (Becca Tobin), Jake (Jacob Artist) and Unique (Alex Newell).
UPDATE: Sue Sylvester and Holly Holiday audition for the Amazing Race, according to Ryan Murphy in a recent interview: “[Gwyneth Paltrow and Jane Lynch’s characters are wearing matching tracksuits] because on the show Sue Sylvester and Gwyneth’s character try out for The Amazing Race.”
UPDATE: Harry Shum Jr. posted this intriguing photo. But, before you assume that the old crew will be back together again in New York City…this photo is part of a DREAM SEQUENCE, that imagines everyone in New York working at the Spotlight Diner. Notice that the kids who ACTUALLY WORK THERE, Santana, Kurt and Rachel are not in the photo. Via Instagram
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- The Voice: Prince Sued for Allegedly Stealing Judith Hill - 03/28/2015
- Concert Schedule for 3/27/15 - 03/27/2015
- Adam Lambert on the Cover of Attitude Magazine - 03/27/2015