- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Glee is on a long holiday break and is set to return on January 24th. In the meantime, here are a few spoilers for the next THREE episodes AND MORE to tide you over!
Sadie Hawkins – Episode 11 – Airs January 24 - The official FOX episode summary:
“McKinley’s Sadie Hawkins dance offers several gleeks a rare chance to feel empowered. Sam and Blaine investigate a possible cheating scandal at Sectionals. Kurt makes a new friend at NYADA.”
The girls of the glee club organize a Sadie Hawkins dance at McKinley High, in which the girls ask out their dates, leading to interesting couplings among the members of New Directions. Meanwhile, Sam is convinced that the Warblers cheated at Sectionals, and he makes it his mission to find the evidence. Also, Kurt attempts to find his niche at NYADA in the all-new “Sadie Hawkins” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Jan. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-411) (TV-14 D, L)
And here’s the unofficial description from Glee Zone, (Via Glee Zone)
“When McKinley throws its first Sadie Hawkins dance, it offers some of the girls a rare chance to feel empowered, while the boys experience the opposite end of the spectrum. In an attempt to make new friends at NYADA, Kurt ignores Rachel’s advice and contemplates joining a club with a dubious reputation. As Rachel and Brody’s relationship continues to move forward, sexy sparks fly between Kurt and a charming upperclassman. Meanwhile Sam looks for proof the Warblers cheated at Sectionals; the love-triangle between Marley, Jake and Kitty heats up with unexpected results; and two gleeks confess their secret crushes.
I hear that Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) has a crush on Blaine (Darren Criss) and Blaine has a crush on…somebody. Tumblr has been abuzz for weeks regarding Kurt and the charming love interest named Adam. ETA: @KecksExclusives reports Kurt will ask Adam out on a date. Chris Colfer calls Adam “charming, “ by the way. Nevertheless, I believe he’s just a detour before the return of Klaine.
ETA: The official FOX press release lists Damian McGinty, who plays Rory as a guest star….
Gerard Funk returns as the evil Warbler captain, Hunter Clarington. And Ashley Fink will be back to play Lauren, for the first she kissed off Puck (Mark Salling) in the Season 3 premiere. Wonder what she’s up to this time…
I was totes hoping the loss at sectionals would stick for the New Directions, as it would give the writers the opportunity to introduce new and INTERESTING story lines for the club. Unfortunately, it looks a “cheating scandal” will indeed be uncovered by SLAINE! You’ll see what I mean when we move on to the next episode…
- Lea Michele says, “Rachel learns she needs to take the lead in her relationship with Brody,” she tells THR. “The last scene in the episode is a shocker — it doesn’t get too racy but she makes a bold move.” and “It’s in the ‘Sadie Hawkins’ episode that Kurt meets his new love interest and Rachel encourages him to take the lead and move forward to make it happen.”
- Artie and Sugar attend the dance stag, but Vanessa Lengies says, “”She starts to have real feelings for Artie and clams up.” THR
Sadie Hawkins Song Spoilers:
- Tell Him by Vonda Shepard – Brittany & Marley
- I Don’t Know How To Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar – Tina (Yes, the song is about Blaine)
- Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a Lot
- No Scrubs by TLC – Artie, Blaine, Ryder, Sam and Joe
- Locked Out Of Heaven By Bruno Mars – Marley and Wade
- I Only Have Eyes For You by The Flamingos – Ryder
Way way WAY to0 much singing by the newbies. Why are their no performances from the NYC peeps, Rachel, Kurt and Dean? Hmpf.
Sadie Hawkins Photo Gallery
Naked – Episode 12 – Airs January 31
Official FOX Summary:
New Directions produces a sexy calendar to raise money for their trip to Regionals. Rachel is faced with a personal dilemma when she’s cast in a student film. Finn and Sue go toe-to-toe.
The club’s “trip to Regionals” eh? Sigh. Sam and Blaine uncovering “a cheating scandal” in the prior episode in order to make way for The New Directions return to competition is a typical Glee plot twist. So predictable. However, I have no complaints regarding the “sexy calender” Check out shirtless photos of Mr. July (Ryder) and Mr. December (Blaine).
Glee Zone Summary: Glee Zone
After advancing to Regionals on a technicality, Finn and the Glee Club must scramble to raise money to fund their trip. They decide to produce and sell a sexy calendar, but not everyone at McKinley (or in New Directions) is excited about the plan. At NYADA, Rachel is offered a lead in a student film, but balks when she learns the role requires she appear topless. Blaine and the other gleeks take action when Sam’s obsession with his body reaches extreme levels. Meanwhile, Jake and Marley’s relationship gets help from an unlikely source, Finn steps up his game in his seemingly endless battle with Sue.
Rachel’s “personal dilemma” is that she is expected to go topless (per promo below) in said film. Will she or won’t she? I’m sure a couple of surprise visitors will help with her decision! That’s right, Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Santana (Naya Rivera) will be visiting the gang in New York! The three girls sing a song together. Also MORE BRODY (Dean Geyer) AWESOME TOPLESSNESS. Naked indeed!
“Naked” Song Spoilers. (Via Gleek Out Brasil)
- Torn by Natalie Imbruglia – Rachel
- Hot In Here / Centerfold by Nelly/J. Geils band – Jake, Ryder & Sam
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri – Jake & Marley
- Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) by Ne-Yo – Jake (He sings an acoustic version to Marley)
- Love Song by Sara Bareilles – Rachel, Quinn & Santana
- This Is The New Year by Ian Axel – Artie, Brittany, Blaine, Wade, Marley, Tina, Sam, Jake & Ryder
Diva – Episode 13- Airs February 7
GLEE – 04 – DIVA (07-Feb-2013 (T))
CONCEPT: The kids of New Directions are encouraged to let loose their inner divas. Kurt and Rachel compete for bragging rights at NYADA. Santana’s return creates trouble for Sam and Brittany. With Will away, Finn and Emma help each other out.
Written by BRAD FALCHUK
Directed by PARIS BARCLAY
Finn challenges the glee club to find their inner powerhouses for “Diva Week.” Meanwhile, in New York, Kurt can no longer take Rachel’s arrogant attitude and calls her out, causing tension between the two friends. Also, Emma is in a whirlwind preparing for her upcoming wedding in the all-new “Diva” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Feb. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-413) (TV-14 D, L)
We don’t know much about Diva YET, except that the episode revolves around Santana (Naya Rivera) who will be making a BIG decision. Hm. Dropping out of college to move to New York City? Also, by the looks of the song spoilers we have so far, Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Santana confront each other over Brittany–the woman they both love. I read that this will be an 8-song episode. Ryan Murphy also teased on twitter that a Katy Perry song may be part of the plot. And finally…we get a Hummelberry duet! It’s been way too long.
ETA: Naya Rivera talks Diva with THR: When ex-girlfriend Brittany moves on to a new romance with Sam, it motivates Santana to decide once and for all to take the plunge and move to NYC: ”It would take courage, as cheesy as it sounds,” Rivera told The Hollywood Reporter at the Television Critics Association’s winter press tour. “There has to be some catalyst back at McKinley that really would have her realize there’s nothing left there for her.” ”She’s not going to like it,” Rivera teased of the upcoming confrontation, set to take place in the “Diva” episode (scheduled for Feb. 7), in which she’s poised to sing three songs, including a “show-stopping” Tina Turner track. “In that episode, everything gets wrapped up. One door is closing for her, and she opens another one. It’s a good thing — she’s growing.” via THR
Brittana has a private scene and may kiss = GleekOut
Diva Song Spoilers (so far)
- Diva by Beyonce – Unique, Blaine, Brittany, Tina
- Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen – Blaine
- Nutbush City Limits by Ike and Tina Turner – Santana
- Make No Mistake, She’s Mine by by Barbara Streisand – Santana and Sam
Dancing On My Own by Robyn – BrittanyCUT
- Bring Him Home from Les Misérables – Rachel and Kurt (It’s a SING OFF between the two besties!)
- Hung Up by Madonna – Tina
- Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys – Santana
Episodes 14 and 15 will both air on February 14, Valentines Day. Reportedly, Will (Matthew Morrison) and Emma (Jayma Mays) will marry during one of these episodes, so stay tuned! And I suspect Regionals will be just around the corner. Could American Idol runner up, Jessica Sanchez be the lead singer of a rival Glee club? I think so!
Ryan Murphy tweeted a few photos of Kurt at NYADA
Rachel and Brody have a Moment
It’s Throwback Thursday for Rachel Berry
Lea tweeted this photo of Rachel sporting one of her high school sweaters. Nostalgia when her pals come back to town in “Naked”?
Naya Rivera and Chord Overstreet – They don’t look mad!
And..finally…some promos, including clips from both “Sadie Hawkins” and “Naked”.
Glee Promo #1
Glee Promo #2
Glee 4×11 Promo #3 “Sadie Hawkins” (HD)
Featuring Kurt’s new love interest!
- Powered by Disqus
- Simon Cowell Confirms X Factor 4 Could Be Cut to One Night
- Jordin Sparks Blames Her Record Label, Expresses Frustration, for Album Delay (VIDEO)
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Dips, ACAs Stay Steady
- Pentatonix – “Hey Momma/Hit The Road Jack” – Conan – VIDEO
- So You Think You Can Dance Stars tWitch and Allison Holker Are Married
- Idol Headlines for 12/11/13
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 12/08/13
- SAG Awards 2014 Nominations List
- Scotty McCreery Wins Breakthrough Artist Award – American Country Awards 2013 (VIDEO)
- Danielle Bradbery – “My Day” – Sochi 2014 Winter Games 60s Promo – VIDEO
- The Voice 5 – Top 5 Semi Final Results Live Blog and VIDEOS
- 4th Annual American Country Awards Discussion Post
- The Biggest Loser – “Back to Work” – Recap and Discussion
- Idol Headlines for 12/10/13 – The Evening Edition
- Britney Spears Unveils “Perfume” Music Video
- Demi Lovato Would Smuggle Cocaine on Airplanes (VIDEO)
- Danielle Bradbery’s “My Day” to be Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics Theme (AUDIO)
- Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Special – “Silent Night” + Blake Shelton Skit (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- The Voice 5 Top 5 – iTunes Rankings, Poll Results and Predictions
- Monday Ratings: The Voice Boosts The Sing-Off
- Idol Headlines for 12/10/13
- Simon Cowell Wants To Skype into The Delivery Room (VIDEO)
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Dec 2-8
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab
- The Voice 5 Top 5 – Take the Polls!